Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

im going for the 10 sniper headies - on campaign and having a hellatime getting it - any suggestions where is the best place - good spot? - im camping the mish - head to the substation - where you climb the guard tower with the sniper rifle in it - and can get to bout 8 before chit happens - its a nice spot - since the restart point is only bout 1 min before the tower part - but wondering if i can just go beat the game - and comeback with lvl select or a better spot later on -?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going for the 10 sniper headies - on campaign and having a hellatime getting it - any suggestions where is the best place - good spot? - im camping the mish - head to the substation - where you climb the guard tower with the sniper rifle in it - and can get to bout 8 before chit happens - its a nice spot - since the restart point is only bout 1 min before the tower part - but wondering if i can just go beat the game - and comeback with lvl select or a better spot later on -?

you can go back and select a certain levele after you beat it so no need to worry about trying to get it in the same spot and not making any progress...but i found a good place to get it is b4 find the com unit in mother superior and your team mate gets attacked by the trex if you go to the right theres a log you can walk across and you can snipe the enemies from the log and after every kill theyll go to a spot and just stand there...sorry if its abit confusing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kinda confused on Hometown Hero/ Thorn in Side/ Practically Canadian. the guide on this site says Thorn in side and Practically canadian are virtually the same, yet i unlocked them differently, got Thorn by killing the Carrier 5 times, then i later got Canadian by returning the flag. Which leaves me to my other question. why didn't i get Hometown hero? i could sworn i returned it 5 times. ugh this wouldn't be so confusing if they didn't give Practically Canadian a riddle of a description.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure this achievement glitched on me. I'm kinda pissed. The three kills don't have to be all at the same time right? Within 4 seconds of each other... I've done it naturally a couple of times and I cheated with a couple friends just to be sure. It won't give it to me. Anyone else have this happen? Anything a guy can do to get it to work? A trick perhaps?

Oh well. It's not the first game to hold my cheese from me.

Anyone want that 8 vs 8 achievement.

Just post your gamertag, and we will try for it, when most you are online. Just remember to play a couple games before hand, and tell those people about the achievement. That way when we get in the game, we either have more people wanting the achievement, or we can send invites to recent players.

I have until wed June 11, because I leave for vacation for a month

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually end up playing one vs one games, I always have lots off kills and no deaths at all. Most people quit the match and it says on my screen that I won the match. Does This still count for The all purpose warrior achievement? Or do I have to play a match without the enemy quiting the game... Because thats gonna be a bitch since everyone quits and there are almost no people to play with...

• 4 weeks later...
Is Inhuman a big jump in difficulty from Normal? The campaign on normal was pretty easy tbh.

inhuman kicks ass :woop: the first big problem was the elevator; now i'm going further .. and all's fine. it matches the hardest difficulty of gow2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

hey guys, i'm having a little problem.

i played the game once on Normal, beat it, then one day, recovered my profile to a mate's xbox to play some halo at his. Now I have no option to play Inhuman when i recovered it back to mine. My achievement progress is all there in the menu, but i kinda cbf playing the campaign on normal again..

Just wondering if anyone has an ideas or has experience with this?? thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...