last egg level

wuki7

I take it ilo and Milo meet after pass the thing which pops up and blocks the way. i can get either ilo or Milo next to it top and bottom but not together. I find that one needs the extending block when he can't get it.

I just spent all night getting all of the achievements of this game so it's pretty fresh in my mind.

If you can get both ilo and milo to the last platform with the pop up thing then you are set.

Have the bottom one attract the popup thing and just have the top guy pass through. That should be it.

that's the thing. I can't get both there together. Its only 1 at a time. How do u get both there

I just spent all night getting all of the achievements of this game so it's pretty fresh in my mind.

If you can get both ilo and milo to the last platform with the pop up thing then you are set.

Have the bottom one attract the popup thing and just have the top guy pass through. That should be it.

that's the thing. I can't get both there together. Its only 1 at a time. How do u get both there

To be honest I beat this level on accident. I was stumped like you are ...so I started backtracking with the bottom one and I somehow ended up with both of them on the final platform.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, this puzzle had me stumped for a while too.

All right I just replayed the last level to see if I could pass it again. You need to get the RED guy to the top platform (you can tell what is bottom or top by the background) with the popup guy first. After you get him to the block in front of the popup block, leave off the 3 block extender for the blue guy. After that you can make your way pretty easily to the bottom side of the platform. Let me know if you still have problems...I'll see if I can make a video or something; it's pretty hard to describe where you need to go.

Ok, here's my attempt at a guide for the level. I'll try to keep it simple.

Note: when I refer to "the top level" or anything like that, it means that the buildings in the background are upright.

Note2: I will refer to the blocks as "block" and "3-block"

Step 1: you start with Blue. Grab the block on your right, and put it in the gap directly to the left.

Step 2: Red, cross the now-full gap on the left and grab 3-block. Head to the right, walk up the wall, and place 3-block in the big gap.

Step 3: Blue, grab block, walk to the right. Walk down the walkway, and down 3-block. Place block in gap.

Step 4: Red, walk across 3-block. Stand on top of block. Grab 3-block, turn around, and place it in the next gap.

Step 5: Blue, walk across 3-block, across the walkway all the way to the end.

Step 6: Red, walk across 3-block. Grab 3-block and walk up walkway. You are now standing directly under Blue. Place 3-block in gap.

Step 7: Blue, walk across 3-block to next platform.

Step 8: Red, grab 3-block and walk back to where you were a moment ago. Walk across 3-block, now you're standing on top of block. Pick up 3-block.

Step 9: Red, next to you is one of those red flashing lights that allow you to "walk on walls". Take it.

Step 10: Red, get back to the middle and stan on top of block. You should have one-block "walls" on your sides right now and can only move one step left or right (sanity check).

Step 11: Red, place 3-block across the gap and walk. Once across, pick up 3-block again.

Step 12: Red, you're now standing right underneath Blue. Place 3-block across the gap. If you're wondering why you don't have block: you don't need it.

Step 13: Red, walk across 3-block until the thing pops up from the floor and blocks your path. You've done this in other levels!

Step 14: Blue, walk across 3-block. Pass the block that's annoying red, and stand on the spot right after.

Step 15: Red, take a step backwards. Annoying popup block will now bug Blue.

Step 16: Red, walk through the now-clear path, take the flashing steps and reunite with Blue.

Total: 117 cubes travelled, with backtracking. If you're at 150, you got lost. Leave a message and I'll try to explain better.

• 3 years later...
Ok, here's my attempt at a guide for the level. I'll try to keep it simple.

Note: when I refer to "the top level" or anything like that, it means that the buildings in the background are upright.

Note2: I will refer to the blocks as "block" and "3-block"

Step 1: you start with Blue. Grab the block on your right, and put it in the gap directly to the left.

Step 2: Red, cross the now-full gap on the left and grab 3-block. Head to the right, walk up the wall, and place 3-block in the big gap.

Step 3: Blue, grab block, walk to the right. Walk down the walkway, and down 3-block. Place block in gap.

Step 4: Red, walk across 3-block. Stand on top of block. Grab 3-block, turn around, and place it in the next gap.

Step 5: Blue, walk across 3-block, across the walkway all the way to the end.

Step 6: Red, walk across 3-block. Grab 3-block and walk up walkway. You are now standing directly under Blue. Place 3-block in gap.

Step 7: Blue, walk across 3-block to next platform.

Step 8: Red, grab 3-block and walk back to where you were a moment ago. Walk across 3-block, now you're standing on top of block. Pick up 3-block.

Step 9: Red, next to you is one of those red flashing lights that allow you to "walk on walls". Take it.

Step 10: Red, get back to the middle and stan on top of block. You should have one-block "walls" on your sides right now and can only move one step left or right (sanity check).

Step 11: Red, place 3-block across the gap and walk. Once across, pick up 3-block again.

Step 12: Red, you're now standing right underneath Blue. Place 3-block across the gap. If you're wondering why you don't have block: you don't need it.

Step 13: Red, walk across 3-block until the thing pops up from the floor and blocks your path. You've done this in other levels!

Step 14: Blue, walk across 3-block. Pass the block that's annoying red, and stand on the spot right after.

Step 15: Red, take a step backwards. Annoying popup block will now bug Blue.

Step 16: Red, walk through the now-clear path, take the flashing steps and reunite with Blue.

Total: 117 cubes travelled, with backtracking. If you're at 150, you got lost. Leave a message and I'll try to explain better.

I want to thank you for this, even though I'm surprised I didn't solve this earlier ._.; every other puzzle was fine but...all I was doing wrong was not having one of the characters placed properly in front of that annoying thing to allow both to meet up. I did have both in the proper positions beforehand but...still, I believe in giving thanks for the solution (even if you never check back on this) so...thank you ._.; rather detailed.