Kinectimals In-game Item Scan Codes

Ackis

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that sucks, i cant seem to click any of the links. I guess i havent posted enough? guess i'll have to look elsewhere for them *edit* this post brought me to the 5 post min i guess

Here are the new tags for those who don't want

to D/L the zip. The first is the 5 from the magazine.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/attach/jpg.gif Ozelot.jpg (20.5 KB, 6 views)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/attach/jpg.gif SpeckledTiger.jpg (20.5 KB, 8 views)

those two seem to be reversed. The speckled tiger is actually the Ocelot, and the Ocelot is a 'gregory's cat' or something like that

Edited by kenshin-dono

Anybody that's not able to view the post attachments go to post #222 (it should be on this same or previous page) and download the .zip file from one of the external sites.

those two seem to be reversed. The speckled tiger is actually the Ocelot, and the Ocelot is a 'gregory's cat' or something like that

Fixed, thanks.

Edited by TinLizard

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to thank everyone for the codes. I came on here today to say I have all 5 of the Toys R Us cats and will share the scans once I figure out how to post them. A lass, I'm late to the game again.

I hope to be able to return the favor and share scan codes if/when they come out with more.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed the scan pics! I'm uber excited to try them out. I have a Palm Pre Plus phone :mad: and that didn't work at all. I've noticed I've had a terrible time scanning codes on my Kinect. If the laptop trick doesn't work, I'll be printing them out too.

P.S. Isn't the game pre-loaded with 5 animals? Bengal tiger, Lion, Panther, Cheetah, and Leopard? I noticed that when I started a brand new game. However, I got the white tiger and maltese codes, loaded them, and poof! Some of the cats were gone (Lion, Panther, Cheetah, & Leopard)... :confused: I take it they reappear somewhere again in the game?

By the way most of the cats are now on the Marketplace for 240 Points each - little bit too expensive but...

Yep, I saw that too...I ended up biting the bullet and getting the Saber-Tooth Tiger. Couldn't resist. Other than him, I am just missing a few more that have been released up to date, so I got him! :) He's awfully cute!!! I'll try to take a pic!

Thank you for all these codes. I have a question though. When I scan the codes I only seem to get toys and not the animals. I also checked the scan stone but it only contains the ocelot (i cannot seem to browse through the animals in the scan stone). What am I doing wrong ?? I scanned these images...

But cannot find the animals ?!?!

btw, how many animals are there to begin with in Kinectimals ???

Thank you for all these codes. I have a question though. When I scan the codes I only seem to get toys and not the animals. I also checked the scan stone but it only contains the ocelot (i cannot seem to browse through the animals in the scan stone). What am I doing wrong ?? I scanned these images...

But cannot find the animals ?!?!

btw, how many animals are there to begin with in Kinectimals ???

sweetpurfektion, if you still have problems with finding your scans here's how.

1. Goto scan stone and scan it. A message will popup showing the toy you get.

2. Goto the start section which is left of the stone and select the new pet.

3. I think most scans contain a pet and toy, except for the hungry jacks ones.