Anyone here into Misery Signals?

J Lo

Hello fellow metal heads!

I am the host of a metal radio show called Trephagon on WRSU-FM. Last night, I saw Misery Signals on their tour with Corelia in Trenton, NJ and it was an insane show. It was in the back room of a bar, it held 200 people, and if you know the venue, you'll know that there's no stage, so it was intense. ANYWAY, after the show, I had the opportunity to interview Karl Schubach of Misery Signals regarding their new album and what they have in store for 2013. I recorded this interview and plan on airing it on my show NEXT WEDNESDAY, February 6, 2013 at 10 AM EST.

For those of you that are interested, here are ways that you can access my show:

-If you live in or around the New Jersey area, you can access my show on the frequency of 88.7 FM.

-If you live anywhere outside of here, you can access the live stream for the show at http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

If for some reason you cannot listen to the show live, fear not! I record all of my shows and upload listening links to the FB page dedicated for my show, which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/trephagon

So if you're into Misery Signals and you want to know the latest on what's going on with the band, feel free to like the FB page and check out my show next Wednesday at 10 AM! Hell, if you're into metal (which I'm assuming anyone reading this is,) check out my show every Wednesday from 10 AM - 12 PM! I call my show the most diverse metal show around because I play everything and anything metal: from Eluveitie to The Human Abstract to Dying Fetus to Baroness and everything in between! I also take requests on the FB page, so I'm up to playing whatever as long as it sounds good!

Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy the interview and my show when it airs!