KIDS

Apparently there's a little group of kids just running around on the mornings (only) near the ferris wheel, there was a blurry picture on a site actually.

GHOST

I have only heard about this by rumors, haven't found nothing on the internet whatsoever, apparently if you stay a long while on the first condo like watching the TV and shit you suddenly see a ghostly and scary white face on one of the walls and then disappears...

that's all I've heard that can't be official or whatever...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ

[spoiler=cj]Some say that Playboy X and CJ are one in the same, noting some of the same character traits for the two (appearance, attitude, likeness)

Not true...

Playboy X is a dude called Trey Stewart. Just found him on the police database website ;)

I would say that the Heart of the City is more of a confirmed easter egg instead of a Myth. But thank you for your input! I too, personally, have seen the Heart. I found it cool how it actually beats and everything

Lol that was my point exactly. It may be the most advanced easter egg in any game I've played. Definitely the most awesome...Eeesh there are so many ridiculous rumors floating around I really having nothing to report back on except this reference to Bully:

If this is your first GTA, those point to Tommy Vercetti from GTA: Vice City, Claude from GTA III (and/or Claude Speed from GTA 2) and Victor Vance from GTA: Vice City Stories. We're a little surprised to see Toni Cipriani and Carl "CJ" Johnson left off, but we're sure they'll turn up… like CJ does in this superquick skydiving footage during the CNT TV show "I'm Rich!:"

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2008/05/Top%207%20GTA%20IV%20Easter%20eggs/Screens/CJparachute--article_image.jpg

During that same show, you'll also see Bully's Bullworth academy referenced (wrongly) as one of America's best schools:

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2008/05/Top%207%20GTA%20IV%20Easter%20eggs/Screens/Bullworth--article_image.jpg

Source: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-top-7-gta-iv-easter-eggs-so-far/a-20080505122415601022/p-2

The Serial Killer is NOT a Myth, in fact it seems lots of people here have encountered it and not noticed. [spoiler=SK_EL]The Serial Killer is Eddie Low! If you've met him, you were probably creeped out by all the stuff he kept saying. After first meeting him I checked out the Liberty Tree website to see if they found that bag he had dropped, and the headline said something like 'Serial Killer Strikes Again'.

The story went on to talk about LCPD finding another sports bag with a beheaded body in it. It said that he seems to normally strike at night and get joggers and how both LCPD and the Liberty Tree are struggling as to what nickname to give this killer. Then it got comedic also asking what the script he's writing should be like. Also then once you meet Eddie the 2nd time and he tries to kill you he himself mentions creepin on joggers.

The Serial Killer is NOT a Myth, in fact it seems lots of people here have encountered it and not noticed. [spoiler=SK_EL]The Serial Killer is Eddie Low! If you've met him, you were probably creeped out by all the stuff he kept saying. After first meeting him I checked out the Liberty Tree website to see if they found that bag he had dropped, and the headline said something like 'Serial Killer Strikes Again'.

The story went on to talk about LCPD finding another sports bag with a beheaded body in it. It said that he seems to normally strike at night and get joggers and how both LCPD and the Liberty Tree are struggling as to what nickname to give this killer. Then it got comedic also asking what the script he's writing should be like. Also then once you meet Eddie the 2nd time and he tries to kill you he himself mentions creepin on joggers.

The radio will also mention his body being found.

About the sex toy being hidden somewhere in the game. I noticed that in the last mission (just before the final chase to the statue of happiness) inside the building after clearing all those guys. In the debris laying on the ground is a little purple object. You can't pick it up, and there are a couple of them scattered through the building. It looks like the purple sex toy you could equip in san andreas (am I right on that one? I can't remember which game it was) but like I said, you can't pick it up. I'd post a pic if I could, but it wouldn't turn up good enough. Just go to to where the final mission took place, in the first little pile of debris when you walk in, look down. I promise you'll see it. Maybe it's something else, but what else could it be??

:eek: SPOILER

Those are seriously considered spoilers? Did you guys expect the game to end a handshake and goodbye or something, I mean it is GTA why wouldn't there be something like that. He doesn't mention anything about the story, choices he made during the game, characters, etc...

A friend of mine reported seeing a shark a few days ago, while i was telling him about this thread, he told me. Then we got onto the topic of Myths etc... He also reports that the Statue Of Happiness looks like Hilary Clinton

yeah ive seen it, all u need to do is take a helicopter and fly next to the statue and hit y to exit and land by the feet. then walk through one of the doors. once in the door clib a ladder to the top, and u will see the beating black heart...if u dont believe i t then utube it