Funniest GTA IV moment ever?

Rifle Elite

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, something I forgot about myself that also happened to me:

I was being chased by the cops, my car caught fire, so I stopped on the wall on the bridge, got out to get away from the explosion, but the door....it was blooking my way, yes, it was open and I was stuck between the car, the door and the wall, in the triangle. So, I climbed over, just as the explosion hit and got killed.

But still, a door stops you....man....

this is just my wierd sence of humor but here goes

i was needing to get some where, and i hate riding in a cab so i usualy dirve everywhere, and i go to jack a cab, and i get in and my favorite station on the game, lchc is on, and then the cabs passenger gets out, and its one of those rabies (sorry if misspled)

now i know this isnt realy anything intentialal, but it just shows how funny a gta game can be without even trying

When I was showing my buddy the game I was heading down the highway in a Viper then I got close oncoming traffic, then jumped out and SLAMMED into a car, I survived. My body went flying back into a car behind it as well. No damage to the second car but the first one had blood all over it on the front, and it looked like it has gone into a tree.

Then one time in MP Free Roam there was two guys on a NRG going who were apparently going around killing each other, I had just joined and didn't notice. I was trying to get into a car but it wasn't letting me so I started going across the street to another, as I turn away I see a bike with two guys zoom by, one shooting a SMG and I know it's game time. I had a shotty and pulled it out, then the next time they came by I moved to the right, shot at the perfect time to knock both them off. I then killed the one who was on the back AND got the guy who was driving just as he was getting up. It was pretty badass

One time, I stole a car. As I was deciding what direction to go, the owner of the vehicle pulls me out, and punches me. A cop just happened to be walking by, and started to shoot at the guy that was hitting me. I hopped into his car, and drove off with no problems. I thought it was funny that, not only was he getting arrested, but that he also lost his car, and I had no wanted stars.

The first time I blew myself up with a grenade was funny too. I was in a safe house, and threw it on the ground. It blew me up into the ceiling, and back to the floor, with enough force to throw me back into the ceiling again.

I was running down the street, and a guy tried to stop his car before he hit me. It didn't work, so I went flying over his car, but at the same time, a car hit him in the back, and he went out the window. We collided in mid air. He went veering into oncoming traffic and died, where I went towards the sidewalk and hit a cop. The cop arrested me, as I couldn't get up in time, and I hit him with enough force to warrant a star.

Well, I was in Party Mode online and waiting for my other friend to join. So, my current friend and I decided to get into the Military Helicopter. I was in the back seat, with the doors wide open.

So we're going quite fast, high up, and heading towards the big city of Algonquin, when all of a sudden, he got disconnected. Because I was in the back, I had no control at all over the Helicopter, and I ended up crashing. But it looked so funny, the way I was just completely crashing out of control.

In singleplayer, I was doing the police side missions in Alderney, and one sends you up this industrial structure near the skyway. I was at the top, nowhere near anything except the canal 60 feet below me. I jumped off and hit every single girder on that thing on the way down and landed in the water okay.

Also the badman. You actually gotten subtitles? Even then you can't understand what the hell he's saying rudeboy.

One of the funniest things Ive seen so far was an email from Brucie with the line:

'I've f*cked more models than bulimia'

I literally laughed out loud when I read that. Another funny part was running behind the gay guy when he's out jogging.

I Was Doing A Mission For Brucie And I Picked Him Up On A Motorbike. I Was On My Way To The Destination And I Came Towards A Hill. I Turned And Went Into A A Lamp Post When I Was In Mid-Air. It Sent Brucie Flying Through The Air And He Hit A Wall Head First...

Mission Failed

Teammate Died In Action

:biglaugh

Niko's reaction to Bernie doing his stretches and Bernie running.

I had barely any health left and was driving around too fast, Niko flew out of the windscreen landed on the other side of the road and ended up getting run over.

Niko had a wanted level and ended up climbing onto a shipping container (Or something like that). The police were circling around it and all of a sudden one of them starting climbing up. Needless to say I jumped off and ran pretty quickly.

I love to hit people on a motorcycle and Niko goes "Life's tough." I cracked up for a long time.

MIGHT BE A SPOILER!

When Bernie goes for the jogging mission, and the guy hits him and I was like LMFAO!!

My brother's favorite is the cut scene where Roman and Niko is kidnapped. Then they take off a thing to keep Roman quiet and then right when they take it off, Roman just screams like a little girl. :biglaugh

Well, I was in Party Mode online and waiting for my other friend to join. So, my current friend and I decided to get into the Military Helicopter. I was in the back seat, with the doors wide open.

So we're going quite fast, high up, and heading towards the big city of Algonquin, when all of a sudden, he got disconnected. Because I was in the back, I had no control at all over the Helicopter, and I ended up crashing. But it looked so funny, the way I was just completely crashing out of control.

lol thats gotta be the best one so far! :biglaugh

oh I almost forget the dude at the clucking belt is maybe funier then what I experienced in Multiplayer.

He says things like

''Bon appetit mothafuuuuckerrrr''

''Hey I just drop that on the floor''

''You really have a iron stomach''

''Here is the garbage shit you ordered''

rofl

Yeah I hate that guy. I want to kill him