DLC worth it?

LiLBrOwNiE247

Are there any Anarchy maps that are good for getting the 50k in one round achievement? That (and the level 65 one) are the only achievements I have left in this game (not including DLC) and I wanted to know if I should get the DLC just for a good Anarchy map to get that achievement on. If not, I won't bother with the DLC and just get Anarchy Master on Dead Rock.

I would get the 50K achievement in a private match with three friends. Play waterworks until one of the later levels where the electric boss comes out. You can't hurt him with kicks/slides/leashes, so you just continually get downed. Take turns reviving each other for about an hour and a half and the achievement pops easily.

that method is pretty boring as well as risky as you don't want all three getting downed by misfortune.

the dead rock method is still the best method for this as it will rack up quite a bit of a score on the last level. and if you have 3 people you will have an easier time as the third can play boss hunter on the last level. plus if you don't have enough you can wait till the last two enemies are left and leave the second guy alone to kill you and revive as needed.