GTA IV Comp - Find Lola, Win a Prize

Webb

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/news/gtalolacomp.jpg

A simple question on the forums yesterday regarding one of Rockstar's promotional tools, this being the lolipop sucking Lola (located in the competition banner), sparked a city wide woman hunt in GTA IV. First it started off, who is she? Then it quickly escalated in to being... Where is she? And after some sleuthing and digging throughout Liberty City, people found police records on her. Which triggered a thought... Maybe she's out there on the streets of Liberty City...

So we thought, what better than to reward the first person to find Lola on the streets of Liberty City and provide proof of her existence.

All you need to do is to take a photo of her sucking her lolipop and have your tag and x360a somewhere else in the picture and the first one to submit it to dan.webb [at] x360a.org wins a prize.

Don't send me attached images, please upload on to PhotoBucket/ImageShack and give me a link to it. Thanks.

Note: Don't try and be smart and add a watermark after :p

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt she is in the game. Remember the chick bending over from the art of San Andreas? I don't remember her being in the game.

I guess you'd just have to work your way through every hooker in Liberty City to find her haha.

I really doubt she is in the game. Remember the chick bending over from the art of San Andreas? I don't remember her being in the game.

I guess you'd just have to work your way through every hooker in Liberty City to find her haha.

We aren't sure whether she's there or not, but why not stick a bounty on it to add an extra incentive for people who are looking for that special someone ;)

Alot of hookers are indeed near the docks, if youre having a problem getting their attention then HONK HONK.

I never thought about this lady anyway, maybe if im lucky enough on my mission to do all woman in liberty city i might take a picture for you.

I gave up. She's probably not even in the game anyway. Unless the prize is something super friggin awesome, I'm not trying again. Waste of time. :(

i know what u mean i saw her when just messing around and didnt remember where it was....not gonna waste my time looking for her again

If she is in the game then she is hiding somewhere. I think they might of just made it to show up in the Police Database but not there in the actual game. I will keep looking for her, good luck trying to find her.