Grand Theft Auto IV 100% Club Contest

Papa Smurfl

Assuming there isn't some sort of strange version here, Rockstar are giving away a prize to people who finish the game 100% before May 19th. Rules are here:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/events/HPCcontest/EN.html

You just need to have a copy of GTAIV, play online and be registered at the Rockstar Social Club to be eligible. Freakishly it isn't Americanos only either.

I am aiming to get 100% in the next 2 or 3 days. So hopefully I will end up getting this "Special Prize". & Also does it make any difference if I am for the UK or not. Because I know that people who are from the UK cannot win any prizes for winning gamerscore on 360voice.com

Ok, I finally got my 100% Keys to the City achievement.

I've signed up to the Rockstar Social Club, and linked my Xbox Gamer Tag to the account, which now shows the GTA4 logo in the games section.

I've clicked on the 100% Club link, but it's saying 'Access Denied' with an 85% flashing on and off.

So do you have to get all the achievements for GTA 4 (which I haven't done) or just complete GTA 4 with 100% (Which I've done!)

Need help!

Edited by freemonk

does anyone know if the problems rockstar is having with the servers for social club will affect me getting the 100%

im at 93% no, and im sure i will have 100% by this week, and i was wondering if anyone knew if: the site telling me i only have 75% (then it whitin 1 minute changed to 0%) but me actualy having 100%, will they know it and it just wont show, or will i get screwed... sorry if that doesnt make much sence, i know its confusing

Well I've got 100% complete, got the achievement yet the social club is saying I've only got 85%.

I tried to click on the other link to the 'The Story Gang' which you can access when you've completed the game, but it's saying I've not, even though I completed it last Wednesday!!!!

WTF is going on!!???

yay:Bounce:

:uzi::confused:

/achivement un-:locked-ed:\

\for 100G key to the city /

yeah im happy, i just hope i get my freggin key now

i was so happy when i heard the contest was extended, but im still nervous about the hole server lag

Friend is stuck at 89% on the Social page, even though he got 100% about a week ago. He can relink and it might update you say?

I recieved an e-mail reply from Rockstar saying to not relink gamertag/psn id's. They claim it is only slowing the servers down even more.

E-mail statement:

"This is due to the high volume of users our servers are seeing. Data processing may be slow at times but we are working to improve the speed of the service. Please, if you do not see your stats update DO NOT attempt to re-link your account if you have already successfully linked it and it still shows as being linked. Constant re-linking of accounts only slows down the service. Nothing is wrong, be patient and it will update. We do not need screenshots or gamercard information and we can see all of your data on the backend, please do not worry."

Cheers,

The Rockstar Games Social Club

I recieved an e-mail reply from Rockstar saying to not relink gamertag/psn id's. They claim it is only slowing the servers down even more.

E-mail statement:

"This is due to the high volume of users our servers are seeing. Data processing may be slow at times but we are working to improve the speed of the service. Please, if you do not see your stats update DO NOT attempt to re-link your account if you have already successfully linked it and it still shows as being linked. Constant re-linking of accounts only slows down the service. Nothing is wrong, be patient and it will update. We do not need screenshots or gamercard information and we can see all of your data on the backend, please do not worry."

Cheers,

The Rockstar Games Social Club

Aight good to know. Mines moved up to 76 now!