Funniest GTA IV moment ever?

Rifle Elite

What was your funniest GTA IV moment ever so far ? (can be singleplayer or multiplayer)

Ill tell you mine funniest moment:

It was in a Cops N Crooks game with like 6vs6 or 7vs7 I dont know exactly. When I was cop I spotted one crook in a very fast car. So I folowed him and when he was about to enter the getaway vehicle I killed him. So now I knew where the getaway vehicle was. So I just got in it (didnt knew what would happens) and guess what the getaway vehicle didnt respawned, no I could just do with it what I want!! So I drove to the other crooks and they were all pissed off of course because I was out of their reach. They managed to take out all other cops except me so there were standing like 6 guys on the beach all shooting at me. I just horned to piss them more off. And then I flipped the boat by hitting a rock near the beach. Lol and the Cops won.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Slight Spoiler*

Car chase mission with Florian...

I was chasing Dimitri's men in a Comet and when they began to barrel down the highway on the wrong side of the road darting at on coming traffic to try and force a crash as to slow Niko and Florian down, my friend had played the mission earlier and the cars were banking practically straight into him, but on my chance it was like the randomizer went bannanas. It looked just like Bad Boys 2 where cars were flipping and tumbling out of control and to top it off the semi truck rolls over in perfect timing for me to speed flat out directly underneath it in mid air. Crazy panic and laughter followed.

What people randomly say on the strett, as I hit someone in their car with my car, and they happened to say "Yo, I just stole this car!"

Or in Multiplayer, running along with a rocket launcher, someone on the street had to say "I've got to stop smoking that sh!t"

Random quotes that characters say are just rather classic indeed ^^

Oh yeah, it was also when my mate was playing online, the two backwheels of his car were actually on fire and had in fact, made a rather awesome effect actually, kinda like Ghost Rider, and that actually did make me laugh a little too, cause of how awesome it was ^^

Another part too, when I was in multiplayer, I was simply walking along until helicopter blades struck me, flung me a littler while into the air, into the side of a building and falling down onto the ground, and the funniest part for me was that I was still alive, in the red for my health.

spoiler-ish?

during one of the final missions, there's a part with a bunch of bad-guys taking cover behind cars, and you're taking cover behind your car. well, i started lobbing grenades under cars to get them to explode -- if that doesn't take out the guys, at least it convinces them to come out into the open and away from cover. well, one of the cars exploded and DID kill one of the henchmen. AND sent him flying in a rather hillarious cartwheel.

...in my direction. his dead body fell on me, while i was still behind cover, and took out about a quarter of my health. i was laughing so hard i had to pause the game.

One time while running away from the cops in a spped chase i hit a wall straight on

and niko goes into the air

while i barely survived the hit i landed in the freeway and at the point of me standing up a car slam inmto me killing me :)

i was booking down the street into oncoming traffic in a cab.. and a cab coming towards clipped me on the back passenger side wheel. the ass end of my cab swung the towards the sidewalk and smashed a guy against the wall. The wall was gray until the guys head hit it. then it had blood spatter all over it.

I ran over a guy and he bounced off the roof of my car and then as I went over a jump the back of my car hit him forward and he stayed on the roof for about 20 seconds sliding around. Then he fell off and got hit by a sports car or something, there was a lot of blood on my car after, heh.

The 2 probably funniest moments for me (both in single player).

Once, I was riding around near where you pick up the car to do the delivery missions for Jacob. There is a wall where behind it, it just drops into the water. I was driving along, and saw a guy sitting on the wall. I had just purchased a baseball bat to replace the knife I had, and what a wonderful idea it was. Jumped out of my car, armed my bat, and just walked up to the guy. Much to my surprise, Niko swung perfectly, nailed the guy in the chest who didn't even see it coming, and the guy just fell off the wall into the water. Hilarious.

The other time was during one of the races. My car blew up, so I was looking very quickly for a new car. I thought I had found a nice, fast motorcycle, but it was pretty dark and I didn't manage to see that it was the scooter. I didn't have time to sit around and look for another, so off I went with two laps to go racing on my little scooter. Because the thing can turn so well, I managed to win the race, and got a call from Brucie who proceeded to talk about how awesome I was and how I was genetically superior....while I was sitting there on my little Faggio.

Good times.

I wanted to ride a bike so I stole one off of some random dude and then stopped to try to figure out where I was going to go. The bike owner punched me and threw me off the bike and onto the sidewalk. Apparently I had ran some people over earlier or something because all of a sudden an ambulance came racing by and demolished the bike owner and his ride right in front of me. Pretty ironic.

Well, there is a few.

One time on a date with Kate, she beat me at pool so pissed I blew both of ourselves with a rocket launcher. I flew like twenty feet ahead of her so that was pretty much like a victory to me:Bounce:

Online while playing cops and crooks over the voice chat I had a convo with a 9 year old.

Me: Kid, how old are you?

Kid: Nine!

Me: Your mother knows you play this game?

Kid: Shut the f*ck up!

Me: Does your mother know you use that kind of language?

Kid: F*ck you asshole!

Me: I'll tell your mother!

Kid: Shut up or I'll rape your mother and f*cking slit her throat!

Me: (silence)

*BEEP* "Chat Disconnected"

lol that was messed up!

Another time, me and my mate we were goofing around and doing long car chases and I hit an stunt jump ramp and flew across hitting a bilboard and as my car turned like three times I unlocked "Roll Over" Ach. I was like...what the hell? lol

oh I almost forget the dude at the clucking belt is maybe funier then what I experienced in Multiplayer.

He says things like

''Bon appetit mothafuuuuckerrrr''

''Hey I just drop that on the floor''

''You really have a iron stomach''

''Here is the garbage shit you ordered''

rofl

He was funnier in San Andreas. :(

I find it hilariously annoying when I have a centimeter of health left so I call an ambulance and it comes barreling toward me at impossible speeds to dodge, killing me.

*Spolier Alert*

At the start of the bank heist mission where you have to get a 4 door car. I ran across the street to get one, and the 3 others followed only to get totally smashed by a truck going about 80 mph and failing the mission. I was laughing so hard.

In one of the car chases, you see the coolest collision ever. You're going after the AI(Ally of yours, you just gotta follow him) in a car and the cops are chasing after you. This is a scripted scene by the way. So, you turn this one corner and a cop car is right in front of you. You see the cop car take a turn a bit too wide and one of those coach buses in the game rams the car head on. Funniest thing I've seen so far. I paused my game and just started laughing at how badly the cop got owned.

1: I had been driving round the airport for hours tryna get the 5 car rolls achievement, i finally gave up and started driving down the beach when i hit a rock did 1 perfect barrel roll and "achievement unlocked" :woop:

2: Had just completed really hard mission shoot out (not shore which one) so i had really low health and was looking for a car to go the place where you finish the mission, Found a car and was just getting in when a cop car raced past with its lights on and took me out and i died :mad: but i flew miles and couldnt stop laughing cause it looked so funny!