Xbox Rewards

SevenJesterHats

As people said its free - you can also earn 20 Microsoft points from doing a survey every month :)

That's 20 msps a month

You need to have earned on or over 100 msps within that month to receive them or Microsoft just won't issue anything lower than that, which is pretty simple if you spend a lot or get the stuff that they show as special offers on the rewards site

Where itll say " buy this and get half of the amount back in rewards" things like that :)

Edit:- this month it's actually buy any 2 or more avatar items this month and get 80 points back!, there's also as I said a survey again this month which is weirdly just 1 question ..."have you ever purchased anything from the Market place before []yes []no" ... Weird haha

Edited by Akuza

It's nothing special. Xbox rewards been out around here for awhile.

Yeah, getting free MSP is stupid. -_-

Nah, seriously it's been out for quite awhile, I wanna say since 2010, I could look at my rewards page, but I'm about to shower. It's a shame you didn't sign-up sooner. I've probably made at least $20 in free MSP just doing surveys, and renewing live, along with buying stuff and getting points back. Also if you got to Bing, Microsoft's answer to Google, they might still have the initial offer that gives you 200MSP I believe just for signing up? Not to mention you do random searches a day for points. 500 = 400MSP.

Btw I just Bing the alphabet up to T, and call it good. Google will always be king. So I haven't converted, just do it for the points. =P

Yeah, getting free MSP is stupid. -_-

Nah, seriously it's been out for quite awhile, I wanna say since 2010, I could look at my rewards page, but I'm about to shower. It's a shame you didn't sign-up sooner. I've probably made at least $20 in free MSP just doing surveys, and renewing live, along with buying stuff and getting points back. Also if you got to Bing, Microsoft's answer to Google, they might still have the initial offer that gives you 200MSP I believe just for signing up? Not to mention you do random searches a day for points. 500 = 400MSP.

Btw I just Bing the alphabet up to T, and call it good. Google will always be king. So I haven't converted, just do it for the points. =P

Bing rewards not available in Australia yet. Gee slow down we only just got Xbox Live rewards haha :p

I can never find the survey thing it just appears random for me how can i actually get to do it without it bein random?

There should be a scrolling square "banner" on the right side, with the numbers "1,2,3,4" in circles. Right now the first one (for me at least) is "Check your stats" 2nd is the promo for this month, 3rd is take the survey.

Just click on 3 (or if it is different on your side, just go through the numbers) and you'll get to the survey.

OT: I enjoy the rewards, it's nice to get a little something back for how much I buy off the marketplace :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/altruismisdead/rewards.png

i dont understand is there a way to transfer those said points into your account or do you have to wait for them to appear automatically says ive got 200 so far.

If you scroll down it will tell you how many you have for august

If its less than 100 you wont get, if it's above or on 100 they will automatically send it ..

Only downside is they don't always reach you on time and Microsoft do advise to allow 90 days from the point the statement is emailed to you :)

dude how much do you spend on the Market place a month ?!?

I spend about £30-£40 a month and in total I only have since December 2010 640msps but you must be spending around £60 -£70 :eek:

I spend way too much on XBLA games, DLC and any of the deals of the week that I don't have.

I honestly don't keep track of how much I all spent and would seriously hate to find out how much I did end up blasting on digital content :(

There should be a scrolling square "banner" on the right side, with the numbers "1,2,3,4" in circles. Right now the first one (for me at least) is "Check your stats" 2nd is the promo for this month, 3rd is take the survey.

Just click on 3 (or if it is different on your side, just go through the numbers) and you'll get to the survey.

OT: I enjoy the rewards, it's nice to get a little something back for how much I buy off the marketplace :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/altruismisdead/rewards.png

Doesnt appear for me but eitehr way it came up randomly again so thx xD

Im all signed up! got my 1st 20MSP coming in :) thx guys!

Btw I'm sure it was mentioned, but just so it's fresh in your mind, you don't get any actual MSP till you reach "100 pending points". I don't remember if it's deposited the same month you hit or after. So anything above 100 will be automatically deposited, anything under will remain pending till you hit the 100 mark. :D