so, how is it?

Cakerton

It's Mortal Kombat, with some good updates. The graphics are awesome, the fighting is awesome, the X-ray attacks are refreshing. There is a TON to do so you get good life out of the game IMO. If you are a MK fan then it's a must have. Some of the bosses in the story mode are very difficult, but other then that's it's a great game.

I'm actually quite surprised with the story. A few of my friends said that it was horrible but it's actually quite good. They have a few throw backs to the way the 2 movies were shot and I enjoyed that a lot since I grew up watching and loving the movies. It's like an interactive movie and that makes it fun, really interesting yet simple way to set up the story mode and i'm loving it.

If they ever manage to fix the Online portion of the game, this will go up there as one of the two best fighting games on Xbox (SSF4 being the other). And if youre a fan of MK1-MK3, then this definitely is a game youll love. Single player is great, plenty of stuff to do and unlock, but they need to fix Online.