what manufacturer do you have the highest level on

v iP0is0n x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nissan - lvl 28 I think ( started playing in Jan )... right around lvl 23, or 24 is the highest.. its like 170,000 xp to level up, but after that it starts to steadily decline again and then it just levels out at 54k and stays there for the rest of the ranks ..

I want to see someone say they are level 50 with DMC and the DeLorean. That would be take a lonnnng time unless they figure out how to time travel.

As for me I have found Ferrari is the easiest to progress with through the career as there are the most opportunities to use them. In my opinion at least. I am level 31 right now but quickly leveling to 50.

I got Ferrari to level 50. Next closest is like level 19 or something. Yea - getting to level 25 is tough because of the badge you receive for reaching level 25. But after that, it's a lot easier to reach 50 because it doesn't require as much XP. I was worried too for awhile but after level 25 you'll see how fast you level up.

The reason I got so many 2 those levels is easy... when you are done with season play and have to go through the events list then go on to 1st race before the race starts go to difficulty and change setting for 'open to all classes'... I then took my Nissan R390 and tuned it to R1 status and you can almost (non manufacturer specific) race anything in the last 3 tiers. I made level 50 that way in about 20% of game completion...

Then went on and did the same with Ferrari, Toyota, Dodge and Aston Martin... I am now on 97% done! Easy