Sacred 3 DLC question

Aeternox

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if this dlc that has been posted today is perhaps pre-order stuff or going to be marketplace dlc? either way I'm sold I love sacred 2 and looking very foward to this one as well!

Thanks for any info

I posted this as the first comment:

"All US pre-orders will come with the extra character. Gamestop is offering the character AND the story mission. Not sure how much these will cost if you don't pre-order, or what other retailers are offering outside the US."

I posted this as the first comment:

"All US pre-orders will come with the extra character. Gamestop is offering the character AND the story mission. Not sure how much these will cost if you don't pre-order, or what other retailers are offering outside the US."

I'd reckon they will. Based on recent stuff like Saint's Row 4, I think they will also have to put voyeur packs as it seems to be heavy bent on online co-op and you would need some type of dlc to allow other players to use this character during online play. So whilst they are at it they may as well post the items for sale that you would get for free if you pre-order.

I hope they do as I don't preorder as much as I used to as I prefer to shop for the best deal and don't mind stumping a little extra cash for selecting extras I want that ain't always available in my region/ store selection.