Question about the 2am reset

tigersrule

Hmm. I'm getting some mixed responses... Another stupid question: Do they send out a hot fix every Tuesday or is it just a reset on their server side? If it's the former then there's no point in trying as it will kick you out, but if it's the latter then I don't see why it wouldn't work. I guess I'll be the guinea pig here and test it out.

Hmm. I'm getting some mixed responses... Another stupid question: Do they send out a hot fix every Tuesday or is it just a reset on their server side? If it's the former then there's no point in trying as it will kick you out, but if it's the latter then I don't see why it wouldn't work. I guess I'll be the guinea pig here and test it out.

From what I've seen the hot fixes happen later in the morning.

I'd be interested to know if you could use it to save progress and if the bosses you kill after the weekly reset but in the game that you started before the reset count towards the previous week or the new week. I honestly have no idea how it works though as I am never on at that time of the day

I have never been in a mission during the reset time (0900GMT) however I was on with Xur the exotic dealer a few mins prior to reset aka his departure time, and it did not kick me out, after exit he phased out/left.

Game updates will not normally kick you out, my fire team was on a mission and it let us compete it before the forced update, which iirc was also a server related maintenance type. However this might not always be the case.