Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to Friend Request me for some boosting (just put L4D2 in the msg so i know what the deal is)....

I'm currently looking for the achievements: Still Something to Prove, The Real Deal, Level a Charge, Tank Burger, Wedding Crasher, Kite Like a Man, Heartwarmer, and Strength in Numbers (maybe a couple others, but those I remember)

GT is Kaiser Sigil (duh)

Looking for some help in doing STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. Logging on now and my name is mikeyswizz. Ill be around for a couple hours. Also need Dark Carnival and Parish on expert and willing to help with anything someone needs. Message me.

looking to finish off l4d2 today need

HEARTWARMER

GREAT EXPECTORATIONS

SCATTERING RAM

GAS SHORTAGE (working on that right now)

GT: Lonegunman718

msg l4d2 so i know what game.

I could help with Heartwarmer. GT is JINGAOA.

I need a ton of achievements in this still (sort of). Not all require the help of others, but a lot do:

-- Versus achievements

-- Expert achievements

-- Killing a Tank with Melee, etc.

-- Killing a Spitter before she spits (This is supposed to be versus-obtainable, I'd really like to do that)

and so on.

Just look at what I have. I'm willing to help others. I'll usually be able to for the next couple days.

I'll be gone from this Sunday and a week on, but then I'll be back and able to again.

So either tomorrow (Thursday), Friday, or later on.

Hey guys. I need some help with the achievements I'm missing (but I can help you guys with any other achievements you need).

I played on my own so far, 'cause people always avoid me for not having a mic. Although I'm unable to talk, I can hear you guys through the TV speakers and follow instructions. I finished every campaign on expert on Left 4 Dead 1 without a mic and no one on my tram complained.

Anyway, if you need someone to play with and you don't mind the fact that I don't own a headset, please, add me: Franco FCB

Thanks and have a nice day.

I Need 3 or 3 ppl( if my live friend is on i will only need 2) for help with the following achievements.

Tank Burger( definately need 3 or 4 ppl)

Bridge Over Trebled Slaughter( idk i seem to do good with just 2 ppl idk)

Heartwarmer

Strength In Numbers( everytime i enter a versus or scavenge alone i lose.)

Beat The Rush(definately need 3-4 ppl total)

Wedding Crasher (may or may not need ppl)

I mostly want the achievements that need mmore than 2 ppl.. so message my tag on live! thanks!

O I HAVE 2 COPIES OF THE GAME.. TWO CONTROLLERS AND TWO GH CONTROLLERS(I CANT MOVE THE PLAYERS WITH THE GH CONTROLLERS)

Edited by StillTIPPIN187

I'm not looking for achievement help but just a friendly group of players looking to play L4D2 (or 1, it doesnt matter) in all game modes as a team.

I'm tired of having to play with random idiots who don't have mics since none of my friends play L4D anymore. Anyways as long as you have a Mic (and preferably The Passing dlc) then message my GT and make sure u mention you're from x360a! Thanks ;)

I need people to help me and help them get the achievements related to the things listed above...Need at least one or two people Message me anytime usually on everyday between 10 am to midnight or more..People with mics preferred but not mandatory

GT: XII Roxas IIX

NOTE: Time is in Eastern Canada time...Also I have a slow connection so bear with me...

Need some people to run through the expert glitch this weekend. need some online achievements as well willin to help wit wat ever anyone else needs. GT:ESxCarnage I live in eastern time wont be on till at least 6 or 7pm today