Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have a Question does the game have some bugs??? becouse i should have 2 more achievements..

1) Hat Trick in Superstar Mode - I had 1 player with 4 goals!! and 1 player with 3 goals!! and i still don't have it!!?!?

2) Get a shutout in Superstar Mode -To be honest the guide isn't that helpfull i'm doing what the guide says and the achievement won't come :/

What the hell is going on here?? can someone help me???

Thanks for advance!!

• 5 months later...

I know its an old topic now, but no, the second player does not need to be signed in, I am also having trouble with the superstar achievements, i've played 2 games doing exactly like i'm supposed to and still no achievements, I've even got the ones for the other difficulties ( except a couple of rookie ones which also wont unlock). anyone have any ideas? Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks guys :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Need some help from the experts. I have all achievements except Dynasty Mode! I'm not sure how others got this achievements but have played it three times through, all three times with Calgary. I would simulate the entire season, through the playoffs and then save after I signed all contacts, I'm I missing something. I even tried playing with a created played on all 10 levels? Please help. Thank you.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...