GTA Online Crew Emblem Problems

Shadow Warlock

• 3 months later...

I haven't been able to put a crew emblem on anything ever. I have never even seen a crew emblem on a player in my games. After probably 20 e-mails to rockstar about it, I still have the same issue. Every time they tell me they have sent my issue to tier 2 support, it dies there. The best solution they had was try creating a new character and when that didn't work, they stopped replying. I also downloaded the ifruit app, but nothing I do on there transfers over to my game.

just got a reply today. They are telling me I must have a bad connection that is causing it to not work properly. They made me send them screen shots of speed tests they wanted me to run. I have never had a connection issue. I'm always open nat type and host a lot during my cod days. They also say the ifruit app works fine even though it doesn't for me. I guess thats my connection also.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it on mine something to do with the watch. I think u have to put a jacket on the put a watch on which removes the jacket then u can add a emblem to the front and back of ur t-shirt the re-select ur jacket and it should allow u to put emblem on the back. As my profile pic shows

Edited by Iva Bigan
Added description