Achievement Trading Thread

Method

My post got deleted and i wasn't send a message as to why so I'll just repost it.

We started at around 6 and it took us about 3 hours till 9 for most of the people to get it, I'm not sure if all. First it was just hard getting to split into two teams. We would try to rejoin and end up on the same team. I tried leaving the party and making a new one for the other half of the people. Then it was randoms nonstop or someone being an a$$hole or not knowing that you shouldn't kill anyone. We tried sector control, objective raid, or both of those in Hardcore. Once people started to see that some people were playing a empty that started to join. After about 2 hours we joined in on someone who got into an empty Objective Raid and we started to plant and defuse over and over until most of of the people got it. I invited my friend but right after he joined randoms joined after. I actually got it but some of my friends and friends of friends don't so I'm thinking of helping some people on the weekend when they could be on more likely and for longer. Add your name to the list and/or message me on xbox 360.

1.Eddshomie

2.KiLl3R1414

3.DuStEdBoTTomS

4.WaRHaMMeR292

5.DeceivingDust73

6.ramblebamble54

7.xx bEn BOii xx

8.BLKLUNG

9.Narukani

10.Nonoal

11.DBS DR Fumbles

12.DBS DR Fumbles's friend

13.aDOUBL3

Edited by eddshomie

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help today with the fire controller achievement as its my day off . I live in England but I can play until about 11 (23:00) GMT. Up for any of the boosting methods especially the flag capture one . Message me if there is a space to join a group. Cheers.

GT: unknownguy18

:)

There's currently a boosting session created on Trueachievements for tomorrow (Sunday, June 24th) at 6pm Eastern Standard Time (I guess that would be 10pm GMT). There are currently 5 people in the session.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=215979

The session says we will boost for 3 hours and requires 24 people. Don't pay attention to that. It really should only take an hour or so, unless you want to level boost. If you still need to get to Level 15, please stick around and we'll boost another match the same way! XP racks up considerably boosting the way I described in the comments.

Join us!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've scheduled a boosting session for this Friday at 7pm Central Standard Time to get the Fire Controller achievement. If anyone is interested please message me and let me know, trying to get as many people as I can to join us - I suck at this game haha and don't think I could get 600 points without dying on my own :) Any help is appreciated!

Members:

thefrozeneskimo

I've scheduled a boosting session for this Friday at 7pm Central Standard Time to get the Fire Controller achievement. If anyone is interested please message me and let me know, trying to get as many people as I can to join us - I suck at this game haha and don't think I could get 600 points without dying on my own :) Any help is appreciated!

Members:

thefrozeneskimo

Hey, I was just wondering how many people do you have so far? And I just need help getting easy XP so I can get to level 15 (level 11 now). Go ahead and add me to the boosting session.