Career Mode: Virtual Pro?

mrsackboy

It was doing my head in playing as a LM when I wanted to be upfront so I just started a new career and made a new pro. From what I can see the only thing you can change with your pro once your in your career is just his boots ect. So just make sure you choose everything correctly when you start a new career as you wont be able to edit his position later on.

wow, i don't think you can change their position or height/weight anymore unless there's a different place to do it. that sucks bad because i use to change my position sometimes when going to a new team if the current player at that position is rated higher than i am

I think I saw a "boost" in the club section called "Edit Virtual Pro in Carreer". It was in the 11-20 level of the upgrades, so it wasn't expencive. I think after buying this boost you will be able to edit your players position, height etc same as it was in Fifa 12.

Let me know if this worked!

I think I saw a "boost" in the club section called "Edit Virtual Pro in Carreer". It was in the 11-20 level of the upgrades, so it wasn't expencive. I think after buying this boost you will be able to edit your players position, height etc same as it was in Fifa 12.

I haven't checked but that's a scam if it is, just like having to pay for creation stuff last year. I know EA always get abuse but they still genuinely manage to amaze me.

I haven't checked but that's a scam if it is, just like having to pay for creation stuff last year. I know EA always get abuse but they still genuinely manage to amaze me.

You know that the boost you can buy ingame don't cost real money? Only ingame credits that you earn for every match and accomplishment+++

only thing i saw was "edit player in your career" at level 7 which only lets u edit player appearances. lame and a waste of coin