'Free' Windows 8 games with gamerscore

Jamski

Sorry if this is already listed somewhere but are there many free full games for gamerscore purposes? Minesweeper and Solitaire I have found. Played cut the rope only to find it was actually a demo so assume I can't claim G's on it? And still for the life of me can't see anywhere that says if things are full games or not.

Any help for a windows newbie very much appreciated. :)

Thanks,

James.

Sorry if this is already listed somewhere but are there many free full games for gamerscore purposes? Minesweeper and Solitaire I have found. Played cut the rope only to find it was actually a demo so assume I can't claim G's on it? And still for the life of me can't see anywhere that says if things are full games or not.

Any help for a windows newbie very much appreciated. :)

Thanks,

James.

Any game on the list here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=399534

that says 'Free' next to the game where the price point is listed.

And from what I've been told if you earn gamerscore in Cut the Rope 'demo' then yes they do count.

One thing I realized is that when I started Cut the Rope, I unlocked some achievements in the first couple stages and after I finished the 6th one, it informed me I now had to buy the full version! o.O

Guess I had some kind of free version. But, it still put the game on my 'tag. Can't say I've ever heard of the happening.

One thing I realized is that when I started Cut the Rope, I unlocked some achievements in the first couple stages and after I finished the 6th one, it informed me I now had to buy the full version! o.O

Guess I had some kind of free version. But, it still put the game on my 'tag. Can't say I've ever heard of the happening.

There is a Sesame Street game on the dash that does this, and one or two arcade games I think. I did the same with cut the rope. I got 50G's with the demo so free points isn't too bad! I'm by no means a completionist! :)

The thing is, they didn't release it as a demo so they tricked you into playing the "real" version of the game, but they're charging for all additional levels.

I know that a game that was release like 2 years ago on the arcade where you could play the game with the base character, but if order to get any other achievement you had to pay money for them. Forget what it was called now.

• 2 weeks later...
The thing is, they didn't release it as a demo so they tricked you into playing the "real" version of the game, but they're charging for all additional levels.

I know that a game that was release like 2 years ago on the arcade where you could play the game with the base character, but if order to get any other achievement you had to pay money for them. Forget what it was called now.

It's called Crimson Alliance.

• 2 weeks later...
Probably a dumb question, but how do you do that?

The only way I know how to do it is to go into your Achievements from the Xbox Guide button, then push the X button on the game you want to remove. It has to have 0 achievements earned in it to remove. There may be a way to do it on xbox.com as well, but i am not sure.

The only way I know how to do it is to go into your Achievements from the Xbox Guide button, then push the X button on the game you want to remove. It has to have 0 achievements earned in it to remove. There may be a way to do it on xbox.com as well, but i am not sure.

Man, you don't know how much JOY I got out of deleting about 10-15 games from GS! Thanks so much. I think they were a bunch of demos from years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, so I just picked up 105 of the 200 GS just in the free demo of Cut the Rope. Think thats the max you can get from the demo. Not bad!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...