Buy this game!

3sixty

Its great! If you've played the PDA games from Alien Hominid this game is essentially built off that but with much more! The gameplay is simple and fun but theres also some pretty challenging levels and a hardcore mode. The humor in this game is great too the narrators very amusing. I would recommend to anyone who loved castle crashers. The animations are great too!

The achievements don't seem too hard although you have to play through normal and insane mode in both single player and coop . Theres some online too like win 100 arena matches which are short but will still take time. The only other one i can see that could be time consuming would be freeing all the prisoners as there seems to be a lot of them.

Stamper's narrating? Absolutely brilliant, I love that guy. The game is very fun so far, too. Grinding for A++ is bending my brain a bit, mostly because I'm not great at puzzles, but it's still a blast.

And it appears there is cross-game content for Castle Crashers?? These guys, I love them.

Edited by PBALL

• 1 year later...

I got this game for free back in july and I have to say it is a really good game! It is really fun playing solo and even more fun playing co-op. The visuals are crisp, clean and creative. The story has great pacing, the music is very catchy, and the mechanics of the game are really well done. The Behemoth have done it again with a top notch title!

But I really do hate the heat seeking missle guys, they are pretty cheap.