Want access to the Xbox One Dashboard Preview Program? Post Here [Archived]

QuiCkz Ninja

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello QuiCkz Ninja, I've just added you on Xbox Live! My gamertag is CMadeElement..I would really appreciate the invite to the preview program.

You're a wonderful guy for doing this for all these people, props to you bro.

Hoping everything works out!!

Can someone please add me to the preview program.

Would be appreciated!

GT: Subject J80

I would love to participate! Gamertag: DARK A55A551N2 :)

Added you QuiCkz Ninja as friend, can you still help?

my gt LoopedKarlstrom

I would love to join if someone would be kind enough to send me an invite. EDIT: My gamertag is RockLobster2k15.

I'd love to join the question is "will you have me?"

Hello QuiCkz Ninja, I've just added you on Xbox Live! My gamertag is CMadeElement..I would really appreciate the invite to the preview program.

You're a wonderful guy for doing this for all these people, props to you bro.

Hoping everything works out!!

Hey QuiCkz Ninja, I've just added you as a friend on Xbox Live and was wondering if you'd be willing to invite me to the Preview Program? GT - H3R0 F0R H1R3

Thank you!

Hi quiCkz Ninja, would it be possible for an invite please

i have added you as a friend

GT: WimpyCorpse

I added you QuiCkz Ninja can I get an invite please?

Invites sent :drunk

IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY – PLEASE READ!

Thank you for participating in the Xbox One Preview program and helping us test Backward Compatibility! We’ve received great feedback from participants thus far and are working hard on several improvements to the experience.

We’d like to let you know about an upcoming change that will require action on your part. Please click here to read our post in the Backward Compatibility forum for more information: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/update_preview/update_preview_forums/wave_16_1508/f/5403/t/2012572.aspx

--

July 22: New August update available (xb_rel_1508.150719-2200)

A new update for the August preview is being released to all Preview participants beginning at 6PM PT on 7/22. This update contains a fix for a previously known issue with Turtle Beach 800X headsets, as well as other minor non-user facing changes.

HOW TO GET IT

• If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
  • NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave (Today is only available to the initial wave), you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
  • If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 07/24/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1508.150719-2200

Available: 6:00PM PT 7/22 (2AM GMT 23/7)

CHANGES

• Turtle Beach Elite 800X Headset Fix: Participants using this headset may have been unable to hear the host when moving from one party to another party. This update contains a fix for this issue.
  • Minor changes (non-user facing)

KNOWN ISSUES

• Xbox Live Disconnection Issues: We are aware a small number of users may be experiencing disconnection issues, requiring a hard-reboot to reconnect. The team is working on a fix for a future update.
  • Xbox Fitness: When resuming from Instant-On mode and with Xbox Fitness suspended, you may encounter a frozen Kinect preview image, and Kinect interaction will not resume. Workaround: Hard reboot the console.
  • Please report any issues you discover via the Report a problem feature or in the forums!

Thank you for your participation in the Preview program!

July 25: New August update available (xb_rel_1508.150722-2200)

A new update for the August preview is being released to all Preview participants beginning at 11AM PT on 7/25. This update contains a fix for an issue users reported with disconnecting from Xbox Live.

HOW TO GET IT

• If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
  • NOTE: Once the update is available to your wave (Today is only available to the initial wave), you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
  • If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PT 07/27/2015, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1508.150722-2200

Available: 11:00AM PT 7/25 (7PM GMT 25/7)

CHANGES

• Xbox Live Disconnection Issues: This update contains a fix for the previously known issue where users were being disconnected from Xbox Live, and would require a hard-reset to get back online.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Xbox Fitness: When resuming from Instant-On mode and with Xbox Fitness suspended, you may encounter a frozen Kinect preview image, and Kinect interaction will not resume. Workaround: Hard reboot the console.
  • Please report any issues you discover via the Report a problem feature or in the forums!

Thank you for your participation in the Preview program!

** To get invited you MUST add me as friend on Xbox Live, you may later unfollow me after you've been accepted **

Gamertag:

QuiCkz Ninja

Hello Quickz Ninja, I added you to my friends list. Would you please invite me to the Preview Program? Diggitydug99