Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Television
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2013, 04:16 AM   #1
Benny34
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey

this won't be better then Sagan's classic version of the original Cosmos but holy shit it looks awesome i love Neil deGrasse Tyson!
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Never really cared for Sagan, don't know what it is about him that bugs me but there is something lol.

I wish they would put The Universe back on netflix with ALL of the episodes though while we are talking about space.... I love that show but for some reason Netflix keeps removing it lol. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmore space stuff please
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:12 AM   #3
Benny34
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Never really cared for Sagan, don't know what it is about him that bugs me but there is something lol.

I wish they would put The Universe back on netflix with ALL of the episodes though while we are talking about space.... I love that show but for some reason Netflix keeps removing it lol. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmore space stuff please
yeah i know i am pissed about that, Sagan was the best ever hail sagan
Benny34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:25 AM   #4
HeroJH

Hero 5's Gamercard
Impressed!

I've been in awe of this show. It's been so absolutely refreshing to get a show about science with little motive (other than the truth?). The direction and quality of the filming and the animation has me absolutely captivated!!! I hope this continues for years to come and becomes Seth Macfarlane's greatest legacy.
HeroJH is offline   Reply With Quote