Achievement Guide and Road Map

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that your own replays count towards Replayer. I know that I did not watch 30 replays of other players cause it was less than half an hour into watching other people's replays that I got the achievement. I had watched plenty of my own replays by that time.

That's definitely true, because I got my last 10 or so watches from my own fight.

:boxeri gotta admit i wasnt i huge fan of street fighter 4 but super street fighter 4 was a major step up in my opinion. i actually like all of the new characters but i still hate all the Ken, Ryu, Sagat, Gouken, Gen, blanka and Zangief spammers. i know the techniques to avoid the spams but when u mess it up once it seems they hit u with an endless steam of hadukens, shorukens and tiger claws lol

:chair

i think this turned from a happy comment, into a bit of a rant :rant:lol woops my bad... indeed that is all!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi.. i have a question about team battles' rooms achievement.. I have to create and play in different 30 rooms 2v2 or I can also play 1 vs 1 to unlock the achievement "Team Lobbyist"? thanks

You can creat 30 rooms on 1 vs 1 to unlock the "Team Lobbyist" achievement. However, you do need to actually fight or the achievement won't pop up. I suggest doing 1rd 30 or 60sec. Doing this 30 times your achievement will come. Exact same principles apply to Endless. You have to fight in order to get the achievement. You can't make a lobby and back out of it. It won't work. Hope this helps.....

Ok -

i can confirm that you just loose the match if it was not under 20 seconds.

1 round , 99 seconds / hardest difficulty

So every round i got was like 85-86 seconds left...

then i got to seth and he was kicking my a** ,

so i thought what the hell i will try a continue and see what happens.

but then got tired of retry'ing it ,

worked out -

i went ahead and just finished the match with 68 seconds on the clock ,

so all the 85-86 seconds must have payed off.

:drunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...