Gears of War Host style...and lag

Alright i want to point something out. Honestly on COD4 or Halo3 i never really saw any host advantage. Im not a die hard player like some but still i never figured when i was host or not...or i never saw somebody raping everybody because he was host. But FEAR2(just like FEAR1) its like gears of war, so much power host, you can rape anybody with the host. This is probably the biggest probleme of this game.

After that there is the lag, why so much people make 16 people games, they always end up lagging like shit, i have to always host, not because i want to have the host always, but because its my only way of doing normal 8 player games...

Edited by Destro
Lots of mispelling and errors

why so much people make 16 people games

I wonder the same thing. So many idiots just host for 16 players not knowing their connection can't handle that many. I never join games more then 4 and I always host for just 4 ppl just for deathmatch. I don't like 12-16 man lagfests.

Yeah, but 4 people the probleme is if one quit, it dosen't count, there is got to be at least 4 in the game to count at the end, so i guess the best is like 6 or close to that.

I joined a 12 player team deathmatch tonight, needed one game only for the 8 hours multiplayer achievement. So i join and the guy start at 12, wow, so much lag in this, one second bullet delay "a la gears of war lag game" it was horrible with rocket laucher and melee where almost impossible. Host was raping everybody on our team but his teamate where not good at all so we manage to take the lead. Then 3 guys quit on his team, and so the game was now 9 player...miracle, not so much lag anymore...it was a decent game after that and host started to die way more...

So bottom like his conection couldn't handle 12, so people really have to look at this and do whats best with there connection.

On a different note, i agree 16 player deathmatch are just stupid frag fest where sometimes you get kill spawning in sumbody's face. Team Deathmatch 8 vs 8 wouldn't be that bad if it was not for the lag, but i think a 6 vs 6 considering the map size is the best thing or a 8 player deathmatch...

id be more than willing to do the online achievements with people who want to do them but i can only be on after 10est or 7pst if people want to get a group of four to do the cheevos send me a message on xbl