Little Sisters Question

Supernaut3

Alright so I've delt with all the Little Sisters REPORTED on the level. Meaning when I hit Start it shows I've dealt with them all. But I just ran into another Little Sister. To get the Achievement for dealing with every Little Sister do I still need to deal with this one? Or just worry about what it says when I Pause?

Were you playing Neptune's Bounty? (The one with the wharfs and Peach Wilkins.) I believe there's a glitch there, where sometimes you encounter an extra Little Sister. I'm pretty sure you don't need to mess with her, just make sure that all three icons show that they're saved.

• 1 month later...
Is there anyway to track the little sisters from the map, or do I just need to wander until I find them?

Also is there anyway to get back to a previous level if I missed a little sister?

Thanks in advance!

Follow the Big Daddies until they bring out a Little Sister from their hiding spot. Once they're out of the hole, kill the Big Daddy and the Little Sister is yours.

You can go back to any level via Bathysphere.

• 4 weeks later...
There will always be some roaming around (Big daddys always summon them) Aslong as you got them all when you hit start you'll be fine. But that being said it wouldn't hurt to deal with any randoms you encounter just incase :)

If you've saved them all there won't be more. The Big Daddies will try and call for a new Little Sister from the vent, but nobody shows up. I've watched them do it a few times, as I tend not to worry about the Big Daddies once the Sisters are saved. Unless a fray leads to me accidentally provoking a Big Daddy into attacking I just let them wander alone.

Follow the Big Daddies until they bring out a Little Sister from their hiding spot. Once they're out of the hole, kill the Big Daddy and the Little Sister is yours.

You can go back to any level via Bathysphere.

I've been waiting for years to pick this game up as everyone says it's awesome. So far I have gotten to Neptune's Bounty and I encountered a Big Daddy and what sounded like a Little Sister. I'm pretty sure I saw one in the gunfire between a Big Daddy and a Splicer.

But when the Big Daddy was dead (I think it was calles Rosie :confused:) no Little Sister were anywhere to be found.

Will another Big Daddy show up and draw her out of hiding again?

Or was it simply not a Big Daddy, thus it couldnt have summoned a Little Sister?

I've been waiting for years to pick this game up as everyone says it's awesome. So far I have gotten to Neptune's Bounty and I encountered a Big Daddy and what sounded like a Little Sister. I'm pretty sure I saw one in the gunfire between a Big Daddy and a Splicer.

But when the Big Daddy was dead (I think it was calles Rosie :confused:) no Little Sister were anywhere to be found.

You can usually hear crying when the protector of the Little Sister dies. If there wasn't any crying, then the Rosie must've not summoned one.

Will another Big Daddy show up and draw her out of hiding again?

Big Daddies will always respawn in levels, regardless of how many Little Sisters are available.

Or was it simply not a Big Daddy, thus it couldnt have summoned a Little Sister?

I think Rosies can summon Little Sisters as well.

If you want to get a Little Sister from a Big Daddy, simply follow them around until they approach a hole in the wall. The Big Daddy will knock on the wall and a Little Sister will appear (unless you've already rescued or harvested all the Little Sisters in such level). The Little Sister will then walk around and the Big Daddy will protect her. This is when you must fight and kill the Big Daddy and the Little Sister is yours.

Ok, thanks, I understand how it works now :)

I also read up on the wiki on the Big Daddies, awesome beasts :)

I killed a Rosie through a grate and the Little Sister was still there by it's corpse several minutes later when I tracked around it. They apparently don't wander off when their protectors dies... ^^

• 1 month later...

From what I experienced there's a glitch with the little sisters . There are 24 LS altogether including the 3 glitched ones . In order to get the achievement you would need to rescue or harvest 21 altogether but , you could also do the same to the glitched in order to speed up the process of completing achievement.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I was fighting a big daddy and a little sister was with him but then I got killed an went to a vita chamber and went back and I killed the big daddy but now cant find her anywhere???

it may have realized you got all of them and despawned her if you had got them all that is.