Anyone struggling with Morris Game

Evo Kazz

Try this game copying the moves. On AC3 let the AI go first, then enter the moves in this game.

http://merrelles.com/English.html

NOTE - Don't select Guru difficulty, it tends to end in draws all the time, try the Master difficulty.

Most people using the above are doing Guru and it's not working for them, again do it on Master, it's worked for me 5/5 times in a row!

Edited by Evo Kazz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Try this game copying the moves. On AC3 let the AI go first, then enter the moves in this game.

http://merrelles.com/English.html

NOTE - Don't select Guru difficulty, it tends to end in draws all the time, try the Master difficulty.

Most people using the above are doing Guru and it's not working for them, again do it on Master, it's worked for me 5/5 times in a row!

This worked amazingly well and destroys the AC AI. Much better than the Kongregate AI as well. Thanks so much!

This is probably your best bet if you just want to get through it quickly. Personally i used the advice from the achievement guide thats stickied. Just place 1 tile in each corner as soon as you can manage it and its easy to win from there. It took me maybe 40 minutes of messing with this strategy before full understanding it. Now i actually enjoy playing morris.

Instead of a site, I downloaded Morris game on my phone, set it on the hardest difficulty, and made the AI go first and copied its moves onto my phone, and made my phone's moves my own on the game. Not flawless but eventually I got it.

I'm really hating this game, but its probably because the AI is making me look shite!

If the link doesn't work for me, then I will definitely try this method.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...