Betrayal Achievements

Washington DLC Part 2 - The Betrayal Achievements revealed.

3 achievements for 75 gamerscore. Pretty much just like part 1 with the secret achievement most likely being our target.

1. 0Tc8P2NhbC9GDhoFGltTWWFlL2FjaC8wLzQyAAAAAVBQUP6WxaE=.jpgFrequent Flyer
    Use Eagle Flight to travel 1 km.

2. 1Tc8P2NhbC9ADhoFGltTWWFlL2FjaC8wLzQ0AAAAAVBQUPrU1ss=.jpgThe New Tea Party
    Reach 100% synchronization in Boston.

3. HiddenAchievement.pngSecret Achievement
    Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.
    - -

It sounds like even Ubi is ready for ACIII to die since Part IV was announced so soon.

As much as I don't care for this game that much, that's not true at all. This DLC was in development for an entire year before it was released.

Anyways, the achievements look basic but I don't mind. Hope the story gets better, though.

I'm willing to bet that the secret achievement has to do with killing the next target? I truly hope my axe doesn't disappear this time, the only thing I could use in part 1 was my hidden blade, or anything I picked up off the ground which wasn't fun.

I assume we'll be able to work off of our original save from part 1?

I'm willing to bet that the secret achievement has to do with killing the next target? I truly hope my axe doesn't disappear this time, the only thing I could use in part 1 was my hidden blade, or anything I picked up off the ground which wasn't fun.

I assume we'll be able to work off of our original save from part 1?

You could get another pistol and one of the indian clubs (red one) from out of the treasure boxes around the world. I pretty much asume it'll be like that again but carrying the stuff from infamy over if you have something on it already. Atleast that makes sense hence it is stuck @ 33% on my end with everything cleared in this DLC so far.

way to make use of that 2000 gs ceiling that was put in place. Sad that the multiplayer gets a higher amount of points than the single player, just kinda proves they know people don't want the mp and only put achievements there to get people to play it.

Nobody is going to give us 1000G worth of DLC besides Microsoft. and i could care less about Gears and Halo. assuming halo will hit 2000G next. i still have high hopes for Skyrim though. i miss the good old days when they had to have 10 achievements worth 250 per quarter and they all sold for 10 dollars. now the assholes are giving us 3 fucking achievements and a sum less then 100?... what the fuck happened?. and it's not just ubisoft. Gearbox is guilty of this shit with borderlands 2.

when i see other games DLC getting the original treatment of 10 achievements for 250g i get pissed and wonder why (insert game here) isn't doing the same. then it makes me not want to buy it because why would i? i could get more for the same price buying someone else's DLC.

i'm not buying this shit. i'm not going to let it bother me anymore. i'll let it stay incomplete till a discount. i never thought id ever be one of those people lol. but it's just stupid. i dont think i'm buying the new Assassins creed either. this is getting fucking ridiculous.

3 cheeves, thats sad....

In all honesty, they should have given us none. then i wouldn't care to buy it. but they would never do that. because they want money. the infamy wasnt worth 10 dollars and neither will this.

Edited by Annalie

Nobody is going to give us 1000G worth of DLC besides Microsoft. and i could care less about Gears and Halo. assuming halo will hit 2000G next. i still have high hopes for Skyrim though. i miss the good old days when they had to have 10 achievements worth 250 per quarter and they all sold for 10 dollars. now the assholes are giving us 3 fucking achievements and a sum less then 100?... what the fuck happened?. and it's not just ubisoft. Gearbox is guilty of this shit with borderlands 2.

I'm not saying they will or should give 1000, but now that companies have the ability to go higher they're still giving us such a low number. Even if they gave us 250 each dlc like DLC in the past have, 75 and 90 pt DLC for a single player expansion is pretty pathetic. Hell, they gave us 100 for the multiplayer.

Edited by Quid Squid

Seeing as The Redemption is the third and final DLC in Tyranny of King Washington Storyline, the achievements for this DLC will probably be worth 85 Gamerscore, bringing the Gamerscore for the Singleplayer DLC to 250. With that being said, the overall Gamerscore for Assassin's Creed III will probably be 1,515.

Edited by GoldenEye250

I'm not saying they will or should give 1000, but now that companies have the ability to go higher they're still giving us such a low number. Even if they gave us 250 each dlc like DLC in the past have, 75 and 90 pt DLC for a single player expansion is pretty pathetic. Hell, they gave us 100 for the multiplayer.

Brotherhood was the last game they got it right with. every other installment since has had weird completion numbers. im still pissed to this day about the 1490 for Revelations. i have no doubt this will end weird and so will Ass Creed 4.

and i agree with you, they should be taking advantage of the 1000g extra they could give us. id like to know why they dont?...

Edited by Annalie

Yeah, I'm with everybody who's unsatisfied with these DLC's so far. It feels like they took one single DLC with a good amount of content, and just to milk it for all it's worth, broke it up into 3 pieces to make it seem bigger.

I will NEVER purchase another "Season Pass" from any Ubisoft game ever again. EVER. Ughhhh!

Oh, and @ ANNALIE...

that GIF in your signature is f'ing hilarious! I must have watched it loop about 10 times before I finally snapped out of it. HILARIOUS!

Cheers :drunk

It almost seems as if Black Flag was originally going to be ac 3 dlc, then they pulled a Saints Row and are now calling it a full blown game, while splitting Tyranny into 3 parts instead of releasing it as one piece. I will not be surprised if AC 4 is shorter than AC:R.