Achievement Trading Thread

DEG23

Looking to Boost numero uno. I am around all day today GMT. I pretty much need most of the different events bar racing but if you need them we will boost till both have achievement. We can also boost any quick platinum's while we are at it to like 10 kill steak in deathmatch ect.

Edited by Mattsmith87

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Criminal Records - 1/2 laps (people with level 70+ would be best) with betting for medal

4 player Survival for medal (get most kills)

2 Cargobob medals - that means someone with level 22-32 I would join and we would do it.

Ready right now, the cargobob through - that´s the last thing I want to do, so I can get the medals in freeroam for the cheevo.

GT: xX forEV3R Xx

Anybody feel like doing some of the boring stuffs? Arm Wrestling, Darts, Golf wins? Or just some boosting levels on Criminal Records? I'm willing to help with whatever you need. Should be on within the next hour for a few hours.

Message/add me on XBL, GT: Woolou

Looking for people who wanna play the online (playing with randoms just isn't as fun). Preferably with mics. Not gonna be playing every night (busy with batman and assassins creed) but something vaguely regular.

Message on live.

Got a Rally lobby running for the next 3 hours if anyone needs help getting it, Send me a message for a invite. Using my other two accounts in it so no problem getting the achievements

GT Freddy1 Krueger

Thanks for helping me get those three achievements. Now the rest is up to farming/grinding. I'm willing to help others with achievements. I'm usually on from 7-10 AM or 7-11 PM (I work afternoons).

Online now with nothing better to do than help other people as I have every achievement now. So if you need anything then shoot me an add. JDMHatchG

All done.....i accidentally got put in a lobby against someone who has a worse aim that me so i actually won...i deserve another drink

Edited by sr1

looking to do Headshots, I will be on around 10:00pm p.s.t. tonight. can also help with whatever you want.

Hey, Im also after someone to blow their heads off for a while (im only 26 into silver medal currently) so if you want to sit, point and shoot at each other for a while drop me a message on XBL and we can arrange a time to get on. GT: Woolou

We could also work on Three Kills Same Guy at the same time

Cheers