movie theater

Hameb4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wasn't aware you could earn acorns from the movie theater. Clicking on Mandy/Sid never did anything for me. I tried several different codes that were posted in the forum and the only one that ever worked for me was the bestbuy code (It worked one time).

EDIT: In checking back in my game I saw the message for getting acorns by watching videos for the first time. I'd forgotten about this since it had never worked.

Edited by lonesquiff

I got my acorns from the movie theater, even though the movies didn't work. I clicked on play for the first one, and while it was loading (before the error popped up), I hit the windows key. Then I reloaded the game, got my acorns, repeat for the next video.

• 2 weeks later...
I got my acorns from the movie theater, even though the movies didn't work. I clicked on play for the first one, and while it was loading (before the error popped up), I hit the windows key. Then I reloaded the game, got my acorns, repeat for the next video.

I'll have to try this as I couldn't get the movies to play either.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent find! Thank you :drunk