Mini-kit achievement glitched

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guh... yea, haven't got this yet, and I'm not wasting any more time on this game just to get it. Time to uninstall and stick in my "fuck you" pile.

So much disappointment lately. It's either me, or games are getting lazier. Might just cancel the rest of my pre-orders and just bide my time until Gears 3... and if that disappoints, I'm just going to give up on all new games.

There are also 2 hidden levels that you have to unlock from the Invisible hand. One you unlock in the tower on the right. The other you unlock in the room on the left next to the elevator.

I have gotten all mini kits on those levels too and still no cheevo.

I am having a similar problem too. i already got all the minikits and i still have not unlocked this achievement. i did play with my little bro and we shared getting the minikits but i got the last one and i did not get the achievement. the achievement says single player only but me and my little bro have shared gettting them before in other lego games and i always got that last one and i would get the acheivment. so i dont get whats wrong with it now but something is definatly wrong with it.

Edited by PhoenixForce22

Funny, I still had 4 mini kits to go and the achievement unlocked. I still need one on defenders of peace, where you have to destroy 50 enemies in 1:30, the kit sound comes up but nothing pops up.

This happened to me as well. I was on the last Ventress level and destroyed all the bases but only had 9/10 on the minikits on that level and still 4 to go on the Zillo Beast. I went to the bounty hunter terminal on the Ventress level and turned it on, not realizing I had destroyed all the bases.

Long story short, I went and destroyed the 10th rock over the bridge to get my 9th minikit piece of that level and thats when the achievement popped, yet I still had a total of 5 pieces left to get between 2 levels.

Might I suggest that you turn on the Mini-Kit detector (if you haven't already) and go through each level again. I know that's time consuming, but it may turn something up. Just a thought.

I already said that i got all of the minikits. i have already gone through the levels again and second, i have looked through all missions on the mission select screen and i have looked in the minikit bay and it shows that i have all of them. Trust me i would not say that i had all the minikits if i did not because i would have double checked them before i would post anything on here so please do not tell me to go back and check with the minikit detector when i said that i already got all of them and besides i used the minikit detector for most of the missions anyway. Also i already have gotten 100% completion on the game and that is the only achievement i am missing.

I am having a similar problem too. i already got all the minikits and i still have not unlocked this achievement. i did play with my little bro and we shared getting the minikits but i got the last one and i did not get the achievement. the achievement says single player only but me and my little bro have shared gettting them before in other lego games and i always got that last one and i would get the acheivment. so i dont get whats wrong with it now but something is definatly wrong with it.

I already said that i got all of the minikits. i have already gone through the levels again and second, i have looked through all missions on the mission select screen and i have looked in the minikit bay and it shows that i have all of them. Trust me i would not say that i had all the minikits if i did not because i would have double checked them before i would post anything on here so please do not tell me to go back and check with the minikit detector when i said that i already got all of them and besides i used the minikit detector for most of the missions anyway. Also i already have gotten 100% completion on the game and that is the only achievement i am missing.

Wow, it was just a friendly suggestion. No need to bite my head off. Welcome to the forums, dick. You asked for help, I suggested help.

Like you said, in previous games you got the mini-kits in co-op and have gotten the achievement. Well, this game specifically says "single player only." NONE of the previous Lego games have that stipulation in their achievements except Harry Potter (I know, I just checked every single list), so if you got them all in co-op in games before Potter, then yeah, it would unlock. Single player means single player, meaning only ONE person can get them all. So don't you think that by both of you getting the mini-kits it nullified the achievement? Hmm??? Nothing is "wrong with it", you just didn't follow the stipulations of the achievement. Sucks to be you.

Well i've tried everything i can to get this cheevo to pop on my current game save, but it just ain't happenin' :mad: Been through the game again and even collected all the blue studs that pop out when you do the minkit tasks again, still no cheevo :( I think the only way to do this is to play through again with a fresh game save and hope it pops this time round.

If you pick up even one minikit, character, anything while in co-op and it's picked up by players 2, it does not allow you to earn the achievement and thus must be re done on a different save in single player in order to earn the achievement. Sucks, but that is the case.

Wow that SUCKS! Why would they do that in a game that encourages cooperative play? Especially when the previous Lego games had so much restriction? Was there some exploit they are trying to protect against?