Bitching Thread

BIGbivvie

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving so slowly in every traversal mode that it's painful, especially swimming, going from Ezio to Connor is like going from War to Death in Darksiders, War was so quick and agile and Death was slow and shit even though he is supposed to be the fastest and most agile of the 4. This is the first of my many issues with this game but at the moment the only one I can write down cohesively

My only complaint is that sometimes the yellow triangle doesn't come up when you get shot at making it impossible to tell that someone is about to shoot. Aside from that any glitches have been aesthetic and my only issues come from being unsure how to complete some of the 100% reqs and having a slightly broken controller that makes hiding in most spots near impossible.

1. Must pay $60/year for Xbox Live Gold.

2. Must pay (or have) a code to play on the Ubisoft network.

3. Paying twice to play online.

4. Paying twice to play online is greedy and crappy.

5. Paying twice to play online.

6. Multi-player achievements for a game that should concentrate on the great single player campaigns and story, and that you must pay twice to have access.

7. And lastly, paying twice to play online.

I can deal with the rest of the screw-ups in a game... so far.

Edited by E vee dub

The AI and the detection system are shit (for us) the amount of times I have stood on a roof or above people whilst tailing or eavesdropping and they just turn around stare at you like they know exactly where you are and you insta fail the mission because if you go further away then you leave the area and if you go closer you get detected. Everyone is so fucking vigilant and not just the guards, who I will get to soon, but even the guys in rags that you have to plant stuff on, as soon as you start the mission they are staring right at you and then as soon as you try and tail them they instantly turn around, you hide, they carry on, you come out and instantly they have turned around and are detecting you. It's fucking bullshit. Guards take it to a whole new level, you cant even stealth kill one guy on a roof without having half the English army after you, when ezio got seen by one guy you killed him and it was over in this one you get a fuck off big yellow circle and every guard in that area is automatically on you instantly. Half the guards can only get killed by one move and a lot of them can kill a chain combo, if you run you have to go for miles and you just run into more guards moving the circle to you again and if you stand and fight your notoriety just goes up to max and you then cant move for being seen and attacked. Thats it for part 2

I'm really enjoying this game but I have noticed some flaws. Such as no icon on the map for general stores ( honestly where are these things?).

+1.. spend half an hour in New York to find a freaking shop.....

horse riding seems to be the most buggy in the serie.... horse gets stuck in everything, even when riding on a empty road you still get stuck

Kinda surprised that no one mentioned the downgrade in movement abilities this Conner guy has. I mean, I can no longer jump sideways off a building and hit B to grab back onto a ledge or window.

And a lot of the time Conners voice acting is dull and "phoned in." Reminds me of a bland Brent Spiner (Data from Star Trek).

And the tutorial pop ups flash too quickly, lucky for me I know the series.

Still a good game though.

I can't find all the delivery request missions. It's ticking me off. :mad:

1. Must pay $60/year for Xbox Live Gold.

2. Must pay (or have) a code to play on the Ubisoft network.

3. Paying twice to play online.

4. Paying twice to play online is greedy and crappy.

5. Paying twice to play online.

6. Multi-player achievements for a game that should concentrate on the great single player campaigns and story, and that you must pay twice to have access.

7. And lastly, paying twice to play online.

I can deal with the rest of the screw-ups in a game... so far.

I agree with this too. I despise these companies that think it's a good idea to make us pay twice.

Just got to some mission where I have to kill 3 wolves after collecting all the map pieces and solving the riddle. These 3 wolves do a 1/3rd damage per hit and no matter how quickly you press the second button it fails and you get your face eaten. You can shoot one but never get the time to reload so you just die over and over, why can't I just stab the fucking wolf with my big ass sword, how does it even get that near me ffs. This wasn't even in my bitch list but had to rant about it because I am so angry right now

This game doesn't have an online pass. That pass just gives you extra crap. My little brother is able to play online after I've used my pass and the pass says nothing about allowing online access, just extra content.

My complaints are about that fucking Fonora game on the Homestead. Goddamn that is extremely boring and hard. Also this naval part of the mission at the beginning of Sequence 11. Fuck this is boring and hard. And lastly, the multiplayer. I cannot fucking stand this shit. I've attacked my target dead on and been fully stunned. They didn't get an honorable death, but every single time it's the other way around for me, I get honorable death. So many other things happen that just don't make sense to me and I absolutely hate this crap. Sometimes it can be a bit fun, but mostly I just want to rip my hair out.

Kinda surprised that no one mentioned the downgrade in movement abilities this Conner guy has. I mean, I can no longer jump sideways off a building and hit B to grab back onto a ledge or window.

You can still hit B to grab stuff. It just doesn't show in the movement buttons.

Let's see, what do I hate about this game...oh, everything. So far I cannot find one thing I enjoy about the game whatsoever. I don't care for what they've done with the combat controls (I still keep hitting RT instead of B, since it's been that way for oh, FOUR games now), I despise the horrible P.I.T.A. lockpicking minigame, and I am losing my voice from screaming obscenities at my television set due to my frustions of having to repeat every single mission multiple times. I'm all for a challenge, but every mission in this game seems to frustrate me to the same extent as "Hell on Wheels" from Brotherhood. And when the frustration level surpasses the enjoyment level, it kind of becomes less of a game and more of a chore. Unfortunately that's how I feel about the game now. Like I have to finish it to see the end (because I have played the whole series), even though I really don't feel like playing anymore.

Although I have to say, thank God for the "Hold B to skip cinematic" feature. With having to repeat every mission so many times, I don't know what I would do if I had to watch every f-ing cutscene each time.

This is such a huge letdown for me. I have LOVED this series since the beginning, played every AC game and loved them all and have been looking forward to this one since I first heard about it. Now that I finally have it, and can't get through ONE mission without wanting to smash my game/controller/console into a million pieces, it's very disappointing.

i hate the fact that people are bitching over companies making you pay twice to play online.

Either:

1. You bought the game brand new and get the code to play online meaning you only have to pay $60 ONCE to play online

or

2. You bought the game used in which its not the companies fault that you dont want to pay $60 when your prolly getting the game used for about $40-50 which if you do companies are still going to charge you more money to use all features in the game, if you want all features(multiplayer in this case) buy the game new.

or

3. You rented the game and want to try it out...well I really dont have anything to stay I think they should just give you a free 2 day access or something then you have to put the code in after the 2 days.