Transformers Prime

MC B0B x360a

I was surprised when I searched and didn't find a thread on this cartoon. Does anybody watch it? My son started watching it a while back and I must say the cartoon is awesome. We even watched all the old episodes on youtube so we didn't miss anything. Let me know if you watch it and what your opinion is.

I've only seen the first few episodes, but I like it a lot so far. I love Arcee!

Got to youtube. You can watch every episode in HD, no commercials, and that includes the pilot episodes. It only takes 22 minutes per episode, and I believe there are 46 episodes. I actually prefer watching it on youtube since my provider doesn't offer the hub in HD. Now would be a good time since the next season just ended and doesn't start again until the spring. Yeah I would have to say Arcee is my overall favorite.

Got to youtube. You can watch every episode in HD, no commercials, and that includes the pilot episodes. It only takes 22 minutes per episode, and I believe there are 46 episodes. I actually prefer watching it on youtube since my provider doesn't offer the hub in HD. Now would be a good time since the next season just ended and doesn't start again until the spring. Yeah I would have to say Arcee is my overall favorite.

I've been watching it on Netflix, but I've been distracted by Breaking Bad recently. Once I finish that, I will start watching Transformers again.

Also, this is kind of random, but does Slipstream make an appearance in the show?

Edited by Inebriated Jedi