Is ANYONE looking forward to MP DLC?

DragonFart76

I will play MP again if there are more MP achievements. Once I hit lvl 20 I put it down and don't plan on picking it back up. Honestly, I sort of enjoyed the MP in small doses but it got repetitive quickly. I can't imagine going up to lvl 50, although the leveling isn't that hard if you don't run around like an idiot like most of the players I encountered. Run around for your kills and you usually get contested kills with Reckless reveal = 100-150 points while the guy you kill gets 100 points for Honorable Death. So stupid... yet so many do it.

The DLC will hopefully get better. One hour of extra gameplay with a few extra naval missions (with no new achievements) is hardly worthy of any money, but I have season pass so I'm in for better or worse......

Edited by WesCoast

I actually am looking forward to it. I've really gotten into this version of the MP. Have been holding my own in most games...even with prestige players. I like it because you can play it in 30 - 40 minute chunks instead of investing two hours worth of time.

I'm hoping the new maps are good...the current ones are the weakest spot for the MP in my opinion.

It would be nice if this game would go back to its roots of AC2 and have some good story driven DLC...alas gone are the good old days.

yes but everyone moaned as both DLC had no achievements in AC2, you may have been one of them at the time as most people were

botherhood had some free MP DLC with no achievements and brilliant SP only DLC (Da Vinci Disapearance) with achievements so that is the best recipe IMO

I am, I really enjoy playing the MP though in Brotherhood I didn't because of the level matches. There's something about it that is just awesome.

I liked Brotherhoods Multiplayer the best because it was new and everyone didn't know what to do, it was 100% fun and perfect despite the level crap. now... some buttons just seem unresponsive like the smokebomb and stun. and all i see are morons running around and Prestige players everywhere.

all i play is wolfpack from time to time, it's either that or quit every time i see one of those no lives. sometimes they get me so pissed off i want to scream "ok you've got to level 50 5 times already, fuck off and try single player now".

i can't possibly be the only person who feels this way at times.

and they absolutely love the Assassinate mode. i love that mode, but it's just not fun with them. if you have them in your game they will always be in 1st place and i've witnessed this 100+ times already. looks like ill have to go back to Wanted even though it's too damn easy.

aren't we missing some modes from the multiplayer btw? maybe if they add the rest, some people will spread out more or throw the prestige players in games with other prestigers so i dont have to look at them being in first place for the 500th time.

Rant over/

so overall, i do like the multiplayer... it's just the prestige people that bug me.:p

Edited by Annalie

Because I am not. Im hoping it's all SP stuff. All ive been hearing on this forum is hate for the MP, and I agree for the most part. If it does happen, then I'll be boosting the achievements and putting it back on the shelf.

A big HELL NO to more MP DLC. I want quality campaign DLC.

613ed7d0a29e86ecb0fc8299549ac5f6.png

http://gamercards.exophase.com/321347.png?27655141

all i play is wolfpack from time to time, it's either that or quit every time i see one of those no lives. sometimes they get me so pissed off i want to scream "ok you've got to level 50 5 times already, fuck off and try single player now".

i can't possibly be the only person who feels this way at times.

LOL no lives ? Maybe they love this game and play a lot.

You have over 100 completed games so its funny you say that. :)

And yeah i like MP and cant wait to get back to it with a new DLC.