Save Crew Members

Use pistols on any "hard" enemy, I recommend finding both the dual pistol holster (in the frontier) and the double-barrel pistols (in Boston).

Kill the snipers first, and try to bottleneck them where the cannon fires, after the second wave hits.

Wolf cloak works (as long as you use the hidden blades), but my choice was the eagle ability (with the hidden blades). fly to a roof, fly down to perform a double-assassination, and repeat the process.

Good luck!

Use pistols on any "hard" enemy, I recommend finding both the dual pistol holster (in the frontier) and the double-barrel pistols (in Boston).

Wolf cloak works (as long as you use the hidden blades), but my choice was the eagle ability (with the hidden blades). fly to a roof, fly down to perform a double-assassination, and repeat the process.

Not even worth using pistols....Calling in your Wolf Pack eliminates 3 of the guards at once, and using Wolf Cloak kills are 25x more useful and faster than Eagle Flight Assassinations.

• 7 months later...

There's 5-6 pieces of advice in this thread, all handy for getting kills...

...but if you want to get the 100% sync, stay near the edge of the dock. The only enemies that are killing your crew are the riflemen; if they get a chance to stand straight and aim, they will ruin your 100%. If you prevent that, you can take your time with the agiles and brutes.

There's 5-6 pieces of advice in this thread, all handy for getting kills...

...but if you want to get the 100% sync, stay near the edge of the dock. The only enemies that are killing your crew are the riflemen; if they get a chance to stand straight and aim, they will ruin your 100%. If you prevent that, you can take your time with the agiles and brutes.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried all the methods in this thread, as I already mentioned, and nothing worked. I had even tried yours and no dice. Some of the crew members on the dock were dying even after killing the snipers so they were not the only threat to the crew. I finally figured it out. There was a barrel on the dock that was exploding when the ship fired on the dock and it was killing two crew members standing practically on top of it who appeared frozen. I watched it happen at least 5 times, before I restarted the memory and the next time I got to that part they weren't standing on it anymore and didn't die. So much frustration for nothing!!!! I had that problem a lot in this DLC especially with wolves getting stuck in things and not being able to finish saving citizens.