Finally clarifacation on switching difficulties on the last battle!

CRAPYKAUH

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I registered here just to reply to this.

The thing I noticed that the OP did different that I didn't notice anybody else do, is that he started a new game on hard, then re-loaded his easy game and set it to hard. It could have been that little move that helped him unlock the achievements, and I didn't see anybody else here say that they did the same.

So, if someone wants to beat it on easy without using a vita-chamber, start a new hard game then load up your easy, switch it to hard difficulty and beat it again, let me know if you unlock that.

And of course you need the friggin' DLC to unlock the achievement. For crud's sake, hahah.... That's like complaining that your sandwich fell all over your lap because you forgot the bread. :)

I mentioned that I did everything mentioned in the previous posts. This included starting a new game on hard and then going back to the easy one. This just does not work. No idea how he got it, but it must have been some wierd unreproduceable glitch.

Hey Dethkok, SHUT UP.

I tried this, but then again, I got the DLC halfway through the game. I think OP got lucky if he got it like that at all. :(

whoa man, chill out a bit. your off to a good start for making a bad name for yourself on this site. if you dont like what i have to say, well thats simple, DONT REPLY!!!!!!!!!

Why i can't see the brass balls achievement listed in my game achievements list?. Does it came out after DLC or before? or, the achievemnt is never shown during the entire play trough and just spawns when u finish the game under its requirements? I'm pretty confused here guys.

Wow thats totally gay :(

I'm sorry that it Is not working for anyone else...

I am 100% sure this worked...

Sorry guys.

One last thing maybe JUST maybe would change it.

Beat it on easy TURN the 360 off and come back later start new game on hard then reload easy save change to hard and beat him?

Sorry if I gave anyone false hope all I know is it worked for me.

• 5 weeks later...
Wow thats totally gay :(

I'm sorry that it Is not working for anyone else...

I am 100% sure this worked...

Sorry guys.

One last thing maybe JUST maybe would change it.

Beat it on easy TURN the 360 off and come back later start new game on hard then reload easy save change to hard and beat him?

Sorry if I gave anyone false hope all I know is it worked for me.

has anyone confirmed this yet?

has anyone confirmed this yet?

Dude, seriously, STFU! You're just a post whoring asshole, knock it off. You have yet to post a single reply in this thread that added to the discussion. All you've posted is after almost everyone's else's post asking if anyone had confirmed this, or to tell them their reply didn't move the thread along.

GTFO.

No, I haven't tried this yet, but I'm considering it. What do I have to lose by trying it?

dude, seriously, stfu! You're just a post whoring asshole, knock it off. You have yet to post a single reply in this thread that added to the discussion. All you've posted is after almost everyone's else's post asking if anyone had confirmed this, or to tell them their reply didn't move the thread along.

Gtfo.

No, i haven't tried this yet, but i'm considering it. What do i have to lose by trying it?

ditto!!!!!!

cry me a river then build a bridge and GET OVER IT!. If you don't like me asking a question then 1) don't read this thread and 2) don't reply. simple isn't it? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the whole idea of a forum is to ask questions, express your ideas and/or opinions

is this confirmed?

Edited by dethklok

cry me a river then build a bridge and GET OVER IT!. If you don't like me asking a question then 1) don't read this thread and 2) don't reply. simple isn't it? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the whole idea of a forum is to ask questions, express your ideas and/or opinions

is this confirmed?

Is it confirmed that your mother dropped you on your head repeatedly as a child?

Why yes, I believe it is.

It would be one thing if you were the OP, but you're not. You're not moving the thread along either. So why don't YOU go pick up the game and confirm it yourself if you're so hard pressed about it?

oh wait, you don't even own the game, do you? So why don't you STFU until you have the game in your possession and can try it yourself.

Is it confirmed that your mother dropped you on your head repeatedly as a child?

Why yes, I believe it is.

It would be one thing if you were the OP, but you're not. You're not moving the thread along either. So why don't YOU go pick up the game and confirm it yourself if you're so hard pressed about it?

oh wait, you don't even own the game, do you? So why don't you STFU until you have the game in your possession and can try it yourself.

acutally I do have the game :assSO STFU! LMAO and I could care less what you think of me, if you have to flame then....... well I rather not finish that, i'll let you use your imagination.

Well then, if you do have the game. Why don't you try this yourself and enlighten us all? Yes?
why dont you stop being a moron. I dopnt feel like wasting my time if its not confirmed. As your bitching that I am not adding to this thread, what about you? Your needless and pointless bitching is not adding anything to this thread. I think you wanna act cool so you are resorting to flaming. when you have someone to contribute then contact me. untill then, dont bother

so i finally tried and it don't work :(

So here how i proceeded.

First i download the additional content before starting the game.

then i played the game on normal and finished it.

So i've started a new game on hard, when i was in the water, i saved the game, then load the previous save (directly after taking the lift to reach the last boss), i changed the difficulty and killed the boss : nothing

Then i've done the same method but i loaded another save before taking the lift for the last boss, i changed the difficulty, saved the game, and take the lift to reach the boss. Nothing with this method.

I believe it was just luck if you unlocked this, It would be good that a lot of people try and tell how they did, perhaps we could finally find how to do it.

But I have another solution :

-> play all the game on hard difficulty :p

Why won't anyone learn to just ignore dethklok, he likes to piss everyone off ANY way he can, it's like his fetish or something. I bet he's jacking off right now while he posts "MORON LMFAO STFU FLAME".

Anyhoo, I can say that this doesn't work, if the original poster can specify something more clearly or something that he missed then maybe things will be more clearer. Or who knows maybe he got lucky like everyone says but I don't see how o_O.

Is this glitch still working? I'm currently on the level after Hephaestus on my Hard no-vita chambers run (Seriously Good at This / Brass Balls). This game is absolutely a pain in the ass on Hard with no vita chambers, for me at least. I beat Perfect Dark Zero on Dark Agent and Brass Balls is seriously more frustrating. I guess I'm good at PD though.

Must I clear my cache to get this glitch to work or does it still work? Cause I can save a load of grief by doing this glitch. I still have my Easy save right before the boss battle and I haven't died on that save.

Also I've heard rumors that if you do die on Hard with Vita chambers on then it'll corrupt all your saves towards being able to get Brass Balls. Is this true?

_

EDIT: Well I've officially tried getting this glitch to work myself to no avail. I couldn't get either Seriously Good at This or Brass Balls to unlock.

Before I tried this this is how I had things:

1.) I had the DL content DLed before I ever even played the game.

2.) I first finished an Easy run, getting every achievement except Seriously Good at This, Brass Balls and Historian (missed one single diary at the very beginning lol). So I have a save just before the elevator to the boss, and I didn't die once in that Easy run.

3.) I started a Hard no-vita chamber run to get my last 3 achievements. Currently I am about to start Point Prometheus so I'm not actually that far off from finishing the game.

4a.) I loaded my old Easy save and went to fight the boss. Right at the last second before I killed him I switched to Hard. No achievement this way.

4b.) I did the same as #4a except I cleared my cache beforehand.

4c.) I updated the game then tried switching to Hard BEFORE going up the elevator. Still no achievement.

4d.) I haven't tried switching to Hard BEFORE going up the elevator with the cache cleared. (I don't feel like beating the boss on Hard again lol.)

5.) On all parts of #4 I already had the Vita Chambers turned off ("Disable Vita-Chambers" turned ON)

I'm like 2 levels away from finishing the game legit anyway so I'll probably just finish it normal since I cannot get this glitch to work.

Edited by Lord of Fate

Is this glitch still working? I'm currently on the level after Hephaestus on my Hard no-vita chambers run (Seriously Good at This / Brass Balls). This game is absolutely a pain in the ass on Hard with no vita chambers, for me at least. I beat Perfect Dark Zero on Dark Agent and Brass Balls is seriously more frustrating. I guess I'm good at PD though.

Must I clear my cache to get this glitch to work or does it still work? Cause I can save a load of grief by doing this glitch. I still have my Easy save right before the boss battle and I haven't died on that save.

Also I've heard rumors that if you do die on Hard with Vita chambers on then it'll corrupt all your saves towards being able to get Brass Balls. Is this true?

_

EDIT: Well I've officially tried getting this glitch to work myself to no avail. I couldn't get either Seriously Good at This or Brass Balls to unlock.

Before I tried this this is how I had things:

1.) I had the DL content DLed before I ever even played the game.

2.) I first finished an Easy run, getting every achievement except Seriously Good at This, Brass Balls and Historian (missed one single diary at the very beginning lol). So I have a save just before the elevator to the boss, and I didn't die once in that Easy run.

3.) I started a Hard no-vita chamber run to get my last 3 achievements. Currently I am about to start Point Prometheus so I'm not actually that far off from finishing the game.

4a.) I loaded my old Easy save and went to fight the boss. Right at the last second before I killed him I switched to Hard. No achievement this way.

4b.) I did the same as #4a except I cleared my cache beforehand.

4c.) I updated the game then tried switching to Hard BEFORE going up the elevator. Still no achievement.

4d.) I haven't tried switching to Hard BEFORE going up the elevator with the cache cleared. (I don't feel like beating the boss on Hard again lol.)

5.) On all parts of #4 I already had the Vita Chambers turned off ("Disable Vita-Chambers" turned ON)

I'm like 2 levels away from finishing the game legit anyway so I'll probably just finish it normal since I cannot get this glitch to work.

No thats not true.. You can have Vita Chambers turned on and die then quit and start from your saved file again and you'll still unlock it at the end.. Thats what i am doing right now and a lot of people had said it worked. If your like half way through the game and you die and a message pops up "Your being revived at a Vita Chamber" Then you know that your game is still perfectly fine and that that save still doesn't have you registered for respawning in a vita chamber. :)

No thats not true.. You can have Vita Chambers turned on and die then quit and start from your saved file again and you'll still unlock it at the end.. Thats what i am doing right now and a lot of people had said it worked. If your like half way through the game and you die and a message pops up "Your being revived at a Vita Chamber" Then you know that your game is still perfectly fine and that that save still doesn't have you registered for respawning in a vita chamber. :)

sorry dude just if you redspawn and reload (without saving) "corrupts" the save, im sorry dude. i know this from my cousin, but he recommands SPAMMING! the save option

Yeah there's really 100% no reason not to disable the Vita-Chambers anyway. Why would you risk actually corrupting your saves anyway and have to start the whole game over on Hard right? I mean I don't know if that's true but either way doesn't matter to me anymore. Finally completed Bioshock so no need for any glitch, I couldn't get it to work anyway. Don't really know how so many others are getting it to work...