• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fly The Co-op

Taking It For The Team

Top The Midnight Club

Wanted

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

These are the last 5 achievements I need. Can anyone help me out with these? If anyone needs these I'll help out as well. Send me a FR with a message.

GT: DarkManX4LF

I tried a little of the racing with a guy last night. We managed to get him his "Join the Midnight Club" pretty fast, but after that we couldn't meet up fast enough for me to get my achievement. :( Ugh, I hate racing....

Edited by x ZoMBiiE x

How exactly can you get a boosting party together in this game. I am missing 4 achievements and three I would love to boost. Wanted will came in time but the Auf Wiederschen and the race achievements I would love to boost if anyone knows how and is interested. GT=Written N Blood. Send a FR and a message

u cant get a party together at all

How exactly can you get a boosting party together in this game. I am missing 4 achievements and three I would love to boost. Wanted will came in time but the Auf Wiederschen and the race achievements I would love to boost if anyone knows how and is interested. GT=Written N Blood. Send a FR and a message

Yeah, I just started the online achievements on this one, but I can't see any way to meet my friends online, I'm a little confused on how to boost :confused:

so is anyone willing to start a boosting list. i would but i really dont know how to arrange it like if youre in party mode can you go into ranked games with your party?

The only ways I have heard to boost, are to try joining the same game type at the same time, and then quickly booting people who you no longer want in the room, then start the match.

The only ways I have heard to boost, are to try joining the same game type at the same time, and then quickly booting people who you no longer want in the room, then start the match.

sounds good how many people are needed to start a race and a deathmatch anyone know?

sounds good how many people are needed to start a race and a deathmatch anyone know?

For a race it works with 2 players, and deathmatch i don't know, but i think also 2.

I got today:

Top of the food chain

and

Midnight Club Member^^

Now i only need everthing for Auf Wiedersehen, Petrovic, the 20 races for Top of the Midnight Club, a win on every mode, beat the time in the 3 modes and Wanted.