New update from TT

I just got another message from TT saying they know of the problems, but right now there is no planned update for Lego Harry potter years 1-4. Please check our main site for further information. That's pretty stupid if they don't fix this little mistake that causes people to become stuck. Shows that some companies just want your money and then don't care....98% done and now Im going to have to start over bc some stupid dragon can't knock me up to the roof more then one time.....

It's the dungeon of doom as it is being called...I knew about it and saved it for the last room and went to get the character token in the charms room and accidentally fell down the hole and got myself locked in the room

maybe it would've been wiser to do this ASAP as opposed to saving it for the end? thought i read somehwere there was a way of getting out, by like spamming the jump button or something. I'll have to do a google search. Pretty sure it was someone on a Lego forum...

regardless, my condolences. this game is great and all but don't think I'd want to go through it twice.

maybe it would've been wiser to do this ASAP as opposed to saving it for the end? thought i read somehwere there was a way of getting out, by like spamming the jump button or something. I'll have to do a google search. Pretty sure it was someone on a Lego forum...

regardless, my condolences. this game is great and all but don't think I'd want to go through it twice.

Actually, I've heard one way to avoid is to leave it for last - get every single other item, and then if you get stuck in the room, you should have no reason to go back to Hogwarts anyways.

I've also heard that the glitch happens when you try to get knocked upwards by the dragon while the game is auto-saving (Harry's head is in the bottom left). So if you make sure the game has stopped auto saving, you should get out fine.

Pleas excuse my swearing but TT is f*cking pissing the hell out of me. I know I need one more damn student in hogwarts and can't find it! So I'm assuming that my game is glitched. A company needs to fix their f*cking glitches or I won't buy any more of their damn games. Even if I'm wrong and I find it, that's still no freakin excuse to why they shouldn't fix the glitches for other people. I love the lego games but this game has the most damn glitches of a game I've seen in a while. At least companies like Treyarch fix the glitches in their game.

We need to get people to spam TT with messages telling them to fix their damn game! It's not hard to go through coding and make sure everything you unlock/achieve renders! I swear... 95% of people are utter idiots. Even if you can create a video game, if all your going to do is take people's money and not fix your game. That means to me you are an idiot who does not care about the community of your game. And for christ sakes. Fix the box! You can't play it online so why does it say xbox live and 2 player online co-op on the back? If there isn't a patch for this f*cking game, I am not buying anymore TT games.

I'm sorry if I got a bit carried away but this pisses me off. I spent over 30 minutes walking around in circles in Hogwarts trying to find the last student and then finally gave up for now and went to the good ole Call of Duty. Lego Star Wars is somewhat hard to get 100%. Lego Indy was fairly easy. Batman was more time consuming. But now Harry Potter may just render being impossible. There is a slight chance I'll play through again as I've put 20 hours into one game already. If it does end up working that a second game can get to 100%. Hallah-f*cking-luyah! Just means I'll have to waste more time on a glitched game...

I know I ranted here but I feel a bit better now that I expressed my opinions of this game's producer. Some people, like the ones are x360a, tend to go for the 100% on games. Not just "Oh well it's glitched". I'm going to keep on playing. Pick up all the achievements I can. I'll go back through the guides and try to find the last student. But really now. I don't have the clock tower gold brick glitch but I have a Student in Peril glitch. Great. I just wish more people cared about their work. It's like if you have a big school project and you do a hell of a lot of hard work and the other kid just copies a wikipedia entry. It shows one kid cares about his work and the other doesn't. Just replace kid with good and bad game producing companies.

I played Indy 2 and never encountered a problem that people were talking about so I thought it wasnjust there bad luck. Well, here I am sitting in a dungeon going on day 7 now...I won't start over until there is absolutely no other game out that I'm playing.

Wait... what, there are glitches in this game?

I have played through it twice, once with my girlfriend on her 360 and once by myself on mine, and never found a single glitch.

@StayonTarget: Some the the students are really hard to find, I took me ages to find the last one I needed (over a day), don't just assume it's a glitch when more likely your just not looking in the right places.

I have played through it twice, once with my girlfriend on her 360 and once by myself on mine, and never found a single glitch.

@StayonTarget: Some the the students are really hard to find, I took me ages to find the last one I needed (over a day), don't just assume it's a glitch when more likely your just not looking in the right places.

Clearly because you didn't experience any glitches, there can't be any.

Perfect logic.

There are of course some people assuming a glitch has happened to them when it hasn't, but there are also a few definite glitches that have affected a lot of people.

Edited by RadiantViper

Granted. I'll still be looking because I'm not stuck in a dungeon or whatever. I've spent quite a bit of time so far with no luck though.

i agree we have the clock tower glitch the cog is in place but the bell didn't ding and now we cant do nothing about it TT absolutely suck they shouldn't be allowed to release games that aren't properly finished and microsoft should be forcing them to create a patch to fix the problems as the both will loose customers. i also will not be buying any more TT games if this one isn't fixed, im fed up of playing them 2 - 3 times just because a stupid glitch and the fact that TT doesn't allow player 2 to have their own save facility

So far I'm lucky has I haven't experience any of the glitches/issues others are having. I've completed both the dragon room and the clock tower. Still I never experienced any of the glitches people always complained about in the other Lego games either :)