Achievement trading thread

smiles

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm getting the game the day it's released and I'd love to do any and all online achievements.. just send me a message on Xbox Live and we can figure something out. Probably gonna need a drummer for the 100% band achievement too if my drummer doesn't buy the game so send me a message if you can drum :p

GT is Tenaci0us Dan.

I'm getting the game the day it's released and I'd love to do any and all online achievements.. just send me a message on Xbox Live and we can figure something out. Probably gonna need a drummer for the 100% band achievement too if my drummer doesn't buy the game so send me a message if you can drum :p

GT is Tenaci0us Dan.

What difficulty does the drummer need to be on? I can FC all songs on Medium, most on Hard, and some on Expert. ;)

May I be the bassist or 100% beginner vocalist? I did the 100% on hard on world tour with you Tenacious - remember me?

I don't have the game on my list yet purely because I'm waiting for hyperspeed but I can chuck it in at any time to play.

I can beat pretty much any song on expert vocals and usually do above 90% on the majority if anyone is looking for a vocalist for the 4 player band 100%, 2,000,000 Freebird, and 4 player band expert.

Send me a message on here please. I use a different gt, but I'll let you all know via PM.

I can beat pretty much any song on expert vocals and usually do above 90% on the majority if anyone is looking for a vocalist for the 4 player band 100%, 2,000,000 Freebird, and 4 player band expert.

Send me a message on here please. I use a different gt, but I'll let you all know via PM.

I'll be the guitarist. I can 5 star everything on the setlist. Add or message me. GT: Runictriton

vivi, i can play Expert Bass on some songs. i can help you out if u still need a bassist

no problem. I'll send you a FR as well.

If Runic is down as well I guess all we need is a drummer.

You wont be on till Thursday though?

well, i can play tomorrow before 12PM EST. cuz thats when i go to work. i mean i might even be online tonight at 3AM when Live is back.

cool..well whenever I guess. I'll add you later when I'm back on and LIVE is up. I'm also a East Coaster.

I am an experienced guitar hero player (4970/5000 achievement points in GH games, just missing money achievement in GH:WT) and I would like to get the band achievements such as the band 100% and the free bird 2mil. As you should be able to tell from my achievements in other guitar hero games, you can rely on me to easily do my part for these achievements. Send me a FR and message if you are interested.

GT: Armor42

I'm looking for a group of people to get the following achievements:

One For All (Complete a song in a band) - 20G

The Greatest Crew (Complete a song with all Band members on Expert) - 20G

Thunder Kissing (Trigger Star Power simultaneously) - 10G

Cowboys From Hell (Get 100% on a song as a Band) - 25G

Band Leader (Score the highest individual score in a 4 player Band) - 10G

Clash of the Titans (Win a Band vs. Band match) - 15G

Free As A Band (You scored 2,000,000 points on Free Bird as a Band) - 35G

For "Band Leader" we can all just alternate players deciding who plays well and who purposely plays poorly so each person can get the achievement. As for the others, they're pretty straight forward and we should be able to get all of them in just 1-3 runs.

I'm looking for people who can play their instrument on Expert as it will make things a LOT easier. If you're interested in getting these achievements please just quote this post and leave your gamertag and what days/times you're available to play. (And your time zone, since that makes things easier too.)

Still looking for the following, remember, Expert players only:

Guitar/Bass: DSGamer3002

Guitar/Bass:

Drums:

Vocals:

The sooner people sign up the sooner we can get these achievements out of the way! Good luck to everyone out there getting these achievements as well, some are REALLY hard! ( Bloody Feet is never gonna happen for me. D: )

I'll help out, I myself only need band 100%, win band Vs band, and 2mil Freebird.

I'd prefer to sing or play guitar/bass, all expert.

I have all instruments so the band vs band can be easily boosted off of me as long as I can snag a quick win too.

I now have all the 4 player band achievements except Star Performer...which I'm sure I can get on my own.

I would like to boost wins though if anyone is up for boosting wins.

Just post in here..since I use a different GT and I'll message you.