MP achievements... How long are we talking?

tpb

Wow, that's a hard sell ... even with a double XP event!

you realize that experience isn't the problem? you have to play a minimum of 1750 matches (it'll be way more than that though because three of the gametypes are in the same filter and come up randomly). after all the weapon challenges and a little extra boosting, you'll have enough xp for diamond rank.

You have to wonder who thought up such stupid achievements? It is going to stop achievement whores from buying the game.

Did they not realise this in development / marketing sessions. I've got friends who have got the game and can't find games online. Might just pick it up when it is in the bargain basement which won't be very long by the looks of it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is the MP boostable in 1v1 or the games modes require more than 2 ppl to start? If it would be doable with my 2nd account I'd do it but no way to even start it if let's say 4 ppl need to boost it for 1000 hrs or over.... developers are stupid as hell sometimes.

• 1 month later...
Is the MP boostable in 1v1 or the games modes require more than 2 ppl to start? If it would be doable with my 2nd account I'd do it but no way to even start it if let's say 4 ppl need to boost it for 1000 hrs or over.... developers are stupid as hell sometimes.

Why are developers stupid? Because YOU don't like the achievements they decided to put in their game? Perhaps they simply thought this game would do better...and having lengthy online achievements would keep people playing longer. Of course this didn't work, since the online is completely dead lol.

• 2 months later...

You need 6 for team stuff IIRC and 2 for CFA. However there is a Challenge for being top on a team of 6 so that requires at least 9(?) if you set it up right.

Also you can add hundreds of hours onto these numbers if a Challenge glitches on you which happens a fair bit. Hence rand al Thor 19 hasn't finished it. He was pretty much done with the stuff you need to be playing for when a survival Challenge glitches on him. The only way to fix is to delete your save a start all over again. I had it happen early on only losing 30hours or so.

Also if you don't frequently back up your save chances are you will never get it done and will be constantly restarting as the game a sick fetish with freezing during autosave which corrupts your save file.

Also everything is stored on the save file including the MP stuff. NOTHING is stored server side like other games. So lose the save and lose everything. I had 2 back ups going while I did this.

But the biggest advice I can give is if you are a completionist, avoid this game like the plague. The SP wasn't bad and can net you a good chunk of GS in a few hours. But I would seriously advise against ever touching the MP.

• 4 weeks later...