Achievement Trading Thread

ME and a friend are trying to get the Achievement hall of famer ranked tournaments, if anybody is willing to play for thhis achievement message

Nightstalker sp

we need two more players for the tournaments and who eva would like to play will get this achievement,

and if you are looking for an online game just message me i love playing

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to thank CloudX90 for nothing. :wtf Really dude thanks alot for wasting my time. : Message to everyone... Please dont send me a message asking me to boost if you are not serious about it. I am tired of people sending me messages saying they want to boost and then when it comes time to boost they turn ghost and can't reply or anything. Dont send me a message unless you intend boosting the game. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yo i just need the 5 winning streak and widowmaker achievements i will help whoever helps me just send me a FR and a message that says table tennis achievements i will help whenever we are both on so plzz send me a message and a friend request

GT-ZOMBIEz xK3DAMI

Hey Im looking to boost for Hall or fame (win 50 ranked tourneys) and GOAT (highest rank online) if anyone is interested. My Gamertag is SDIDDY11. If your have anybody else get them too.

I also have a few questions, does quitting out of a tourny give the other player a win? and does touraments help your Rank.

someone help me out? and i will you i mean its only fair right? :)

I will help you if you will help me out too? Just 1 game per match, 7 points, will be easy :)

I'm online tonight (Dutch time, +1) And tommorrow prob.... So add me to your friends list, my gamertag is Kaasstengel.

If anyone else wants to help me just add me too :)

Setting up a "hall of famer" achievement group all we need is 4 people.

just send F/R and message if your interested. we set a time when we have four people.

1. II x IVIaSoNaRy

2. adiash73

3.Penut2008