Red Dead Redemption Delayed

Nixxor X

You must be mistaken as GameFly and GameStop still have it listed as 5/18. No link = No credibility.

UPDATE: Went to Rockstar's RDR site and there is no mention of moving the date beyond the 18th — I call shenanigans.

Edited by BrassBallz

You must be mistaken as GameFly and GameStop still have it listed as 5/18. No link = No credibility.

UPDATE: Went to Rockstar's RDR site and there is no mention of moving the date beyond the 18th — I call shenanigans.

Wow, pretty sure Gamestop isn't the international supplier of games. He's talking about Sweden.

OP, you scared the sheeit out of me for like 2 seconds.

Some of the american posters in this tread really dont help the predjudice the rest of the world has against them.

Since when was Sweden in the US xD

Anyway back to the point. I've heard rumours that this was down to the volcano and gow close your country is to it, probably bs but who knows.

UK release remains unchanged though :D

Some of the american posters in this tread really dont help the predjudice the rest of the world has against them.

Since when was Sweden in the US xD

Anyway back to the point. I've heard rumours that this was down to the volcano and gow close your country is to it, probably bs but who knows.

UK release remains unchanged though :D

Some people say it has something to do with a distribution error. If it is the ash, it would be incredibly stupid. In Europe, there was about 7 tons of ash and they blocked all air travell off. In the US, there was 500 tons of ash and only a select few places were blocked off. I haven't heard about any catastrophic crashes over there.