How to beat Mr. Kennedy in Edge Story???

Use your weak grapples againest Mr Kennedy until you build up your special/finisher and do this like two or three times. Then Mr Kennedy's girlfriend/GM comes out from the back to the ring. Climb the cage when Mr Kennedy is knocked out after you use your finisher. Then when your about to win the match it cuts to a video of the GM helping Mr Kennedy out of the ring to make you lose but she slams the door on Mr Kennedy to help you win the cage match

Hope that helps

Use your weak grapples againest Mr Kennedy until you build up your special/finisher and do this like two or three times. Then Mr Kennedy's girlfriend/GM comes out from the back to the ring. Climb the cage when Mr Kennedy is knocked out after you use your finisher. Then when your about to win the match it cuts to a video of the GM helping Mr Kennedy out of the ring to make you lose but she slams the door on Mr Kennedy to help you win the cage match

Hope that helps

Yeah thats pretty much how I beat Kennedy.

• 3 years later...

I set all the AI reversals down and made it easier to reverse as a player and he still reversed an absurd amount, but at least I could reverse a few more reversals. His worst offense is that irish whipping is basically impossible as he constantly reverses it making Edge's signatures worthless so you may want to edit one of them to a standing grapple or a running one.

I did find once you drop him, start hitting with elbows from the top rope. You can hit a few (I think I averaged 3 or 4) and he rarely blocks it.

Still, it seems to mostly be luck and patience. More often than not, he'd just counter everything, hit his signature and casually exit.