Need Help on XBL

JTerk438

I have one achievement I can't get in multiplayer as I don't have anyone else to play with. The achievement is the one where you fail a co-op song after 95%. That's the last, and only, one I need help with. Playing all the songs as rythm/bass I can get myself.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a friend request on XBL, GT is the same as my name on here. I can also help with any achievements anyone may need help with them on this game. Would be willing to help on other GH games, but on those, only til I get the achievements. But this game though, is still fun, so I don't mind helping on this game.

Update, the only achievement I have left is "Fallen Angels", failing a song after 95% completion. I would like to get some help if anyone would, I can help you out with achievements you are missing on this game. If anyone is interested, send me an invite on XBL to GT JTerk438. Thanks. Online right now. Usually online after 7:00 PM EST.

Ok, nobody wants to help me, fine. Screw you. I won't help anyone else with their achievements then. I have waited for a few days, alot of views, but no other replies. I only needed help with one song, maybe 10 minutes depending on the timing of failing the damn song, but nobody is willing to help. Fine. You all have just pushed my asshole button. No more mister nice guy, and NO I WILL NOT HELP YOU WITH ACHIEVEMENTS ANYMORE! So stay on your high horses for all I care. I'll just shoot you off in the fps games. GO TO HELL!

Edited by Kairi
Triple Post

• 2 years later...