Legend of Spyro Movie

bolt1121

The Legend of Spyro 3D is an upcoming 3-D animated feature film based on the Legend of Spyro video game series. On October 25, 2007, it was announced that the film rights for Spyro the Dragon had been purchased by The Animation Picture Company. Daniel Altiere and Steven Altiere will write the script which is going to be based on the recently released Legend of Spyro trilogy of games in the Spyro the Dragon series. The film will be coming out from Los Angeles, California and will be animated in Korea by a South Korean Animation studio, Wonderworld Studios. It will also produce the movie along with Universal Animation Studios.

The film will be produced by John Davis, Dan Chuba, Mark Dippé, Brian Manis and Ash Shah. The film will be distributed and advertised by Velvet Octopus. Mark Dippe will be directing the film which is currently due to release in theaters in the USA on either this Christmas, or it can possibly get a delay and get pushed back to: April 10, 2010.

Is anybody excited about The Legend of Spyro movie that comes out on April 10, 2010. The whole cast is on board for the film. That includes the ones like elijah wood(Spyro),Gary Oldman (ignitus),Kevin Michael Richardson (Terrador),Jeff Bennett (Cyril),Corey Burton (Volteer), and many more. Check out this link for the movie poster.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/09/The_Legend_of_Spyro_3D.jpg/180px-The_Legend_of_Spyro_3D.jpg

Edited by bolt1121

• 2 months later...

ohh wow this is awesome news! im a huge spyro fan and ive played the games since i was a little kid! i remember playing them on the ps1 XD i love spyro and its been a game that i grew up with and will always be one of my favourites! =) cant wait to see this movie and what it will be like! =D!! :woop::drunk

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...