The best way to get Foreshadowing achievement

rubens34

This is so clever i cant believe i didn't think of it. Just watch the video and kick yourselves in the butt for not thinking of this also. I take no credit i just want to spread the word to my fellow gear soldiers. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPd31JAj1Js]How to boost 10 Raam Kills on kim Minh. Foreshadowing achievement Easy and quick! - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Shinobi273

Ha ha that's brilliant!

It can't be done in private matches. What you do is

1. You and a friend join a KOTH game together. You'll both be on the same team of course.

2. One of you quits to main menu.

3. Send a friend request to anyone on the opposing team.

4. Whether they accept the friend request or not you can press X and join their game! You and your friend will now be on different teams in the same game.

5. Cancel friend request and start executing.

Edited by SecretSnake8926

That's what me and someone else were trying last week. It works but not as simply as one would hope. Most of the time it will switch your characters to the default ones. You then have to wait until the next match in order for you to have the right characters, but most of the time it will put you both on the same team the next match and won't split you up for the following matches. It took us around 2 hours using this method for just one of us to get the achievement.

Ha ha that's brilliant!

It can't be done in private matches. What you do is

1. You and a friend join a KOTH game together. You'll both be on the same team of course.

2. One of you quit to main menu.

3. Send a friend request to anyone on the opposing team.

4. Whether they accept the friend request or not you can press X and join their game! You and your friend will now be on different teams in the same game.

5. Cancel friend request and start executing each other.

Truly brilliant! Good work. I did a similar tactic not quite as efficient. I just hosted a party with people that needed the achievement. Once the game started I backed out. This basically breaks the team unification and from there the team will randomly disperse between Cog and Locust in proceeding matches.

That's what me and someone else were trying last week. It works but not as simply as one would hope. Most of the time it will switch your characters to the default ones. You then have to wait until the next match in order for you to have the right characters, but most of the time it will put you both on the same team the next match and won't split you up for the following matches. It took us around 2 hours using this method for just one of us to get the achievement.

I had wondered whether that would happen too. I am just thinking off the top of my head here, I've no idea if this would work, but to try and make it less likely it'll put you back on the same team as your friend you could try inviting them to private chat instead of a party?

Or maybe remove them from your friends list until the achievement is gained (after you've partied up or entered private chat) although I don't know whether doing that would break up the chat/party.

Just a couple of suggestions I've no idea if it'll work.