Collector Achivement

Nice, But i am positive all of my coins are in the village since i spent 5 hours searching all the maps.

(Looking behind every tree, in every bush, around every corner, above every platform, up every wall and behind every breakable wall.)

(They hide additional coins in a few of the breakable wall caves.)

Oh, and behind every waterfall! (Even though there is only like 2)

There is a gold coin in some sewer with a grill on it under a bridge in the town. pretty vague i know, but I never found a way to get it. I can imagine it being easily missed.

Find the gold coin in the caged sewer hole, move along till you see the open sewer entrace, look to the right if the hole is across from you. You should see a lowered platform, just do a chakra concentration and SLOWLY walk onto the water and into the open sewer - take a left and grab coin

Well I managed to drop my list from 30 ancient coins to 13 and 10 rare coins to 2, thanks Kawaii Evil for mentioning to check the Land of the waves I missed a few there. Anyways a few tips while searching. Go back to the Forest of Death (make sure you have alot of ramen on you) and check there again. Between breaking boulders and using the water walking technique I found some extra ancient and rare coins. Well I searched all the other areas except Konoha but I need a break....

Wait, did you find the bin after using the map that guy posted up? Cause...if so...I might still have more trash bins left.
Mate check maps from this post: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=468239&postcount=25

I had more coins but I'm searching them again, becouse now I'm doing map ;] so enjoy (check bins too becouse I've added today 3 and yesterday around 5)