Patch 1.09

Dirty130

Hitman Absolution had a nice one that stopped you from getting an item..

*facepalm*

Which one was that? Absolution?

Are all these patches only good for nerfing? lol

It's the way it goes with many games. Initial release everyone has a blast. Patches roll out, and next thing you know missions pay less, and weapons shoot marshmallows (pre roasted).

That's lame. Not sure if I encountered those myself. After popping the achievement for completing 100, I didn't put much effort into completing challenges.

You were able to get 1000G and 100% all the challenges. Just couldn't collect everything. Got over it, but pissed me off at the time mainly due to the reply I got from (Nick) the community manager at IO Interactive. Dealt with him before over the Kane & Lynch series. He doesn't know shit about his company's product, but is still there after all these years so he must be doing something/one right ;)

Edit: Dick. I mean Nick. You still "owe" me all that "Kane & Lynch Swag" you 'promised' me.

Edited by Dirty130

Well the armored truck glitch/bug is still up and running but what they can really get rid off is the damn annoying permanent police sirens just because one dumbass cop is too stupid to drive his vehicle and leave it somewhere...

I actually wish they still had more "random" events with cops. The first week (after the "getting in" issue of course) there would be random cop chases on AI and made for some interesting spectacles. I haven't seen the cops go after an AI for months. However, there have been some hilarious sightings of people with 2 or 3 stars and having a brigade of police follow them around. :dance:

Well the armored truck glitch/bug is still up and running but what they can really get rid off is the damn annoying permanent police sirens just because one dumbass cop is too stupid to drive his vehicle and leave it somewhere...

That's been annoying since day one. If I find the cop car, I always go inside and turn the siren off. You can hear that crap from one side of the city to the other. It's worse when most players have cops on them, then there are cop cars left everywhere with sirens going off. It makes you feel as if you have a cop following you, when it's just a cop car sitting blocks away.

Speaking of armoured truck glitches, I've encountered a new one today, and not to my benefit either. Chucked C4 on the doors, detonated it, and the truck was completely obliterated. No money, no truck; not even any burning wreckage.

I've had that a few times too. Sometimes it seems to just blow the snot out of the truck, all I'm left with is a 3 star wanted level.