Official Item Trade Thread

spockroxfaces

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 5 items for the knights honor achievement and help would be greatly appreciated. I've killed Ornstein last two times and both times was given Smough's soul. A friend of mine had this issue on his first run but received it on his second. Maybe I'm just unlucky or glitched. I've also cut off Priscilla's tail and never received her dagger. Long story short I need:

1.)Dragonslayer Spear

2.)Priscillas Dagger

3.)Silver Knight Shield (Farmed for 2 hours with 410 item discovery and never got one.)

4.)Great Lord Greatsword

5.)"Cursed" Great Sword of Artorias

If anyone can lend me these things so that I can get it done then I'll give them right back. I also have a ton of things to get rid of myself. 2 firekeeper souls, soul of smough, almost 70 humanity, 1 of each slab, a whole slew of chunks/shards. My soul level is currently 148. GT = Spockroxfaces and thanks in advance.

Edit: So I indeed ran into a nasty glitch but with the aide of a new friend I was able to finish this amazing game.

Edited by spockroxfaces

I need 5 items for the knights honor achievement and help would be greatly appreciated. I've killed Ornstein last two times and both times was given Smough's soul. A friend of mine had this issue on his first run but received it on his second. Maybe I'm just unlucky or glitched. I've also cut off Priscilla's tail and never received her dagger. Long story short I need:

1.)Dragonslayer Spear

2.)Priscillas Dagger

3.)Silver Knight Shield (Farmed for 2 hours with 410 item discovery and never got one.)

4.)Great Lord Greatsword

5.)"Cursed" Great Sword of Artorias

If anyone can lend me these things so that I can get it done then I'll give them right back. I also have a ton of things to get rid of myself. 2 firekeeper souls, soul of smough, almost 70 humanity, 1 of each slab, a whole slew of chunks/shards. My soul level is currently 148. GT = Spockroxfaces and thanks in advance.

See, this is how it's done. This guy posted on the appropriate thread, and is offering up some real good shit in trade for help. More people need to follow this example instead of coming on here and starting 10 different threads a day asking for fucking handouts. If I had the items, I'd gladly help you, but I'm sure you won't have a problem finding someone to take you up on your offer.

Well i need 8 items for the same achievement,and it's not the ones you need either,if you have

Tin Darkmoon Catalyst

Dragon Greatsword

Priscilla's dagger

Moonlight greatsword

Channelers trident

Grant

Sanctus

Velka's rapier

and let me hold them,i can give them back plus the items you need,or do it the other way,i'll give you what you need and you can give them back to me,i also have a spare ornstein soul and a couple of other boss souls,fire keeper souls etc

i also have stacks of Black and Silver Knight gear,dark hands,sunlight medals,pretty much everything should anyone want a trade or just needs something

Well i need 8 items for the same achievement,and it's not the ones you need either,if you have

Tin Darkmoon Catalyst

Dragon Greatsword

Priscilla's dagger

Moonlight greatsword

Channelers trident

Grant

Sanctus

Velka's rapier

and let me hold them,i can give them back plus the items you need,or do it the other way,i'll give you what you need and you can give them back to me,i also have a spare ornstein soul and a couple of other boss souls,fire keeper souls etc

i also have stacks of Black and Silver Knight gear,dark hands,sunlight medals,pretty much everything should anyone want a trade or just needs something

I finished the game and can give you everything on your list minus the dagger. GT = Spockroxfaces Just send me a message indicating a good time to meet up and I'm located on the east coast.

Edited by spockroxfaces

Hey guys, if anyone can help me out with getting the last weapon I need, I'd really appreciate it. The only weapon left that I need is the "Cursed" Great Sword of Artorias.

Not looking for trading for it permanently, just asking for someone to let me use it to pop the cheevie. Right now I'm lvl 129. If you end up needing to use any of my weapons to pop the achievement for yourself, I'll gladly help - hell, most weapons/armor I have I'd be willing to just give you outright in exchange for letting me use your item. I have a few items for trade as well...a couple spare firekeeper souls, ~50 Humanity, Soul of Priscilla...I think I have two spare Blue Slabs up for grabs too if you need em. GT is Megaten, shoot me a message if you wanna help!

Edited by Megaten

I finished the game and can give you everything on your list minus the dagger. GT = Spockroxfaces Just send me a message indicating a good time to meet up and I'm located on the east coast.

i got the dagger and velkas rapier last night,i'm SL137 and in the painted world of amaris,i'm in uk so i'll message you later when i'm on and we can organise a convenient time for you,thanks

stef

Thanks for the offer but i managed to get the trades last night with Megaten.So i now have all items for Knight's honor in my possession if anyone else needs them.I'm SL140 if anyone's interested.

I have a fully upgraded Pyromancer flame, Ascended lvl +5 and I want to trade it for either an un-upgraded Pyromancer Flame or an ascended Pyromaster Flame. *Meaning it was Ascended but not reinforced. Oh, and I'm lvl 70.

I really want to get the Red Titinate from Hawk Girl but that requires an ascended Pyromancer Flame. If you upgrade/reinforce it past ascended she'll no longer accept it and that's the mistake I made, I reinforced my ascended Pyromancer Flame to +5.

If anyone's interested please, please send a message to my Gamertag, Casyle. I would be greatly appreciative and I'd owe anyone who'll trade me!

Hi all, I am in dire need of a Drake Sword, Channeler's Trident, and Great Lord Straightsword (I was a dumbass and accidentally used Gwyn's soul). I have all the rest of the rare weapons needed for Knight's Honor but these three. Message me here or @ Bruk360 and we'll work something out. SL 161. Thanks!

i have the weapons you need and am close enough to your level to summon/be summoned by you,i'll be online in an hour or so,then again later tonight(uk time).drop me a message on XBL or leave a reply here and we can work something out.

Hi all, I am in dire need of a Drake Sword, Channeler's Trident, and Great Lord Straightsword (I was a dumbass and accidentally used Gwyn's soul). I have all the rest of the rare weapons needed for Knight's Honor but these three. Message me here or @ Bruk360 and we'll work something out. SL 161. Thanks!

Drake Sword? Really? Wow. Just kill or shoot the tail of the dragon on the bridge 25 times, or so.

I didn't get it my first playthrough cause my build was high INT with enchanted winged spear so I had no need for it. I killed the dragon on playthrough 2 without thinking of it, and by the time NG++ came around my dex was still 15 and couldn't do enough damage to his tail. Everybody makes mistakes :p Someone kindly hooked me up already so I don't need the weapons anymore. Thanks again to stef!

This is a thread for trading weapons...why are you here posting for people to get the weapon by any other means?

Because it's Dark Souls 101. I was simply surprised that there was actually someone on the face of this planet that didn't have it. I wasn't being mean to the guy, I thought I'd save him some time on how to get it quicker then waiting to trade someone for it. What's it to you, anyway? You worry about you instead of playing policeman on the forums.

I didn't get it my first playthrough cause my build was high INT with enchanted winged spear so I had no need for it. I killed the dragon on playthrough 2 without thinking of it, and by the time NG++ came around my dex was still 15 and couldn't do enough damage to his tail. Everybody makes mistakes :p Someone kindly hooked me up already so I don't need the weapons anymore. Thanks again to stef!

I was just curious, that's all. I wasn't trying to give you a hard time or be a dick to you. Sorry if it came off that way. :) Back to trading.

I have a lvl 3 Sorcerer with every weapon/created weapon for all the weapon achievements and knights honor for those around my level. I will be on this weekend to help those who want it.

Just don't rip me off like the last guy I helped...stole my whole damn weapon collection lol.

Edited by Gackt